Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is is. Indiyah was NOT disrespectful

Dami can't even remember how many kisses he had with Summer and a THREE WAY KISS

Reactions: 63
Is that Paige crying to Dami in the preview like he wasn't the one getting a semi over him and jax getting with other girls...

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Don't you just love being invested in folk 10 years younger than you that you have absolutely nothing in common with 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Right I don’t know if anyone’s already said it because for the life of me I can’t keep up but summer is a witch!!
At the fire pit she was so smug!! Even when Cheyenne was being binned off she’s lay on Dami like they’ve just got married with a smug smile. WEIRDO

Reactions: 36
My hot take on Jacques:

I think he’s still into Gemma. Came into the villa as he’s her ex, and soon realised it was a solid no from her.

So he’s played the game and got with Paige. But really he’s self sabotaged because he’s not into her. He’s into Gemma.

oh yeah, and he is an utter mug.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.