Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
after jacquees was kicking his shoes off at the pool in a strop now he’s asking her to get over it? oh baby no

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god I just got PTSD when Jax said "we're both single"

I was seeing a guy for a year and he ended up cheating on me and saying "technically I'm single" as an excuse as we'd never put a label on it 😬😬😬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Not Dami being there for Paige in the preview, two faced bleep and Jacques turning on the water works duck off mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh god I just got PTSD when Jax said "we're both single"

I was seeing a guy for a year and he ended up cheating on me and saying "technically I'm single" as an excuse as we'd never put a label on it 😬😬😬
I get the feeling he maybe did similar to Gemma because her face just then was like ‘I been knew’

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh no Luca don't be like ah she's gonna forgive you.

GET AWAY FROM MY GEMMA YOU CREEP. He'd be one of those well I slept outside you for so....!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What a lovely girl danica is comforting Paige considering how disrespectful she has been to her. Danica taking the high road, respect 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Most explosive episode in love island history??That episode didn’t even live up to the hype

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.