Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having said all that about Luca, if I had to describe him in one word, it would be: cuck. 😂 pretty sure he likes Jacques so much cos he’s slept with Gemma
It is a really odd friendship when you think about it. And when he watched her dance on him he seemed to love it, so weird 😂

Reactions: 6
I just hope that if any of the boys do pull a Liam, we don’t have to witness another Lillie/Millie date. Just let the girls watch it for themselves.

Reactions: 7
The recoupling after Casa is never done by text. What would normally happen is we see whether the boys have recoupled and then the girls walk in one by one on their own or with someone new
So say all the OG girls rock back in single..

Do they get dumped if their former coupler has recoupled?

So say all the OG girls rock back in single..

Do they get dumped if their former coupler has recoupled?
No the original girls won’t get dumped in those circumstances, they remain in the process classed as single.

Reactions: 11
Yes the ones that are single (apart from OG islanders) will automatically be dumped
Ah so even if the OG girls come back single and loyal, and their scummy former couple boys have clung to Casa girls, the OGs get to stay? I hope if this does happen they don't let the OG boys worm back in....

Reactions: 2
Ah so even if the OG girls come back single and loyal, and their scummy former couple boys have clung to Casa girls, the OGs get to stay? I hope if this does happen they don't let the OG boys worm back in....
Yes no OGS are dumped at this stage they just remain single

Reactions: 3
Ah splendid

Thank you all! I like to be in the loop 🤣
Never used to be the case, in season 3 if someone ended up single they were dumped regardless of whether they were an OG or not. That’s how Dom ended up getting dumped and went home to Jess

Reactions: 9
Never used to be the case, in season 3 if someone ended up single they were dumped regardless of whether they were an OG or not. That’s how Dom ended up getting dumped and went home to Jess
Which in a way is better coz then we don’t have to deal with them getting back together (grafting) for episodes on end

Reactions: 4
Imagine if they decided to do that this year and most of the og people go

Laura and that dipshit walk in and hallo everybody how ourrrr ya totally took me out of the intensity of the first look tease.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if they decided to do that this year and most of the og people go
See I don’t think many OGs are going to recouple including the boys think it might be Andrew and then the obvious danica and jay

All the casa girls are there then? That doesn’t usually happen does it?
This is them sat waiting for Laura to arrive by the looks of it. The new girls were in the main villa not casa, so they're just there already

Yep .. but it all changed in Series 4 because they wanted to keep Wes and Georgia.

Reactions: 6
See I don’t think many OGs are going to recouple including the boys think it might be Andrew and then the obvious danica and jay
I think dami could? My absolute disdain for him aside I think the edit and everyone’s obsession with him and Indiyah together has us thinking it’s deeper then it is. Bar the first few days when I think they were just happy to be out of their original couplings I don’t think there’s much between them bar a nice friendship with a bit of attraction.

• Heart
Whoever is doing Tashas insta is trying to make her the victim now , Andrew has totally fucked it for himself , acted like a dick and Tasha will just hold it against him even though she's been no angel but obviously he's acted worse.

He should have just seen if he genuinely liked any of the new girls and not slated tasha then he would've been fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers said stuff to him to because he was one of the least likely to "have his head turned" so its created more entertainment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.