Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watched the first look, I’ve repositioned my mug on to a new face.

2081A296-99AD-45A5-96E7-7432FF2EA4DB.jpeg

It’s red to match the massive flags she can’t see. 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jacques really reminds me of Joshua Ritchie from season 1. they look similar and have the same attitude towards girls. both twats

Reactions: 14
Whoever is doing Tashas insta is trying to make her the victim now , Andrew has totally fucked it for himself , acted like a dick and Tasha will just hold it against him even though she's been no angel but obviously he's acted worse.

He should have just seen if he genuinely liked any of the new girls and not slated tasha then he would've been fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers said stuff to him to because he was one of the least likely to "have his head turned" so its created more entertainment
My favourite bit was “I must ask for my ring back” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jacques really reminds me of Joshua Ritchie from season 1. they look similar and have the same attitude towards girls. both twats
Omg yes I’ve thought this since the start, I’m surprised not many people have said they think so too!😂

In the first look teaser, we see jacques and that blonde girl sat down… would she be sat there with him if he didn’t recouple with her??

Reactions: 2
Omg yes I’ve thought this since the start, I’m surprised not many people have said they think so too!😂
I find soo many people haven’t watched the earlier seasons (which in my opinion were the best!) whenever I mention like Alex and Olivia people are like who?! Makes me feel so old!

Reactions: 12
Paige in that first look 🥴🥴🥴🥴 I actually feel sorry for her at this point.

I know it’s too late in the game for Jay and Jay/Paige but I’d be there for that story. Esp if it pissed Noddy Jacques off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoever is doing Tashas insta is trying to make her the victim now , Andrew has totally fucked it for himself , acted like a dick and Tasha will just hold it against him even though she's been no angel but obviously he's acted worse.

He should have just seen if he genuinely liked any of the new girls and not slated tasha then he would've been fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers said stuff to him to because he was one of the least likely to "have his head turned" so its created more entertainment
Andrew is extremely malleable.. Tasha’s temporary departure leaving him with Jacques, Luca and Coco just makes him even more so.
Probably a nice enough bloke but one who’s opinion is that of the last person he spoke to,

Reactions: 8
Paige in that first look 🥴🥴🥴🥴 I actually feel sorry for her at this point.

I know it’s too late in the game for Jay and Jay/Paige but I’d be there for that story. Esp if it pissed Noddy Jacques off.
I’d really like to see Jay and Paige I thought they got on so well!

Reactions: 6
I'm on a break in work so not fully caught up - has there been enough time for people to get to know each other?! It'll be so boring if most of them go back to their original person!

Reactions: 5
So say all the OG girls rock back in single..

Do they get dumped if their former coupler has recoupled?
They used to do this but I don’t think it’s happened in the last few years.
Series 3 Dom stayed single so Montana could find someone else and was dumped from the island straight away

Reactions: 3
I'm on a break in work so not fully caught up - has there been enough time for people to get to know each other?! It'll be so boring if most of them go back to their original person!
Three days is quite enough, Casa Amor is much smaller than the main villa and a longer stay can only make the islanders more and more miserable.. and I don’t mean miserable in a good way here 🤫

Reactions: 3
I feel like anyone in a couple doesn’t actually even like their other half bar ekin and davide 😂

Reactions: 12
I find soo many people haven’t watched the earlier seasons (which in my opinion were the best!) whenever I mention like Alex and Olivia people are like who?! Makes me feel so old!
Only series I haven’t watched is series 1. Though some series had so many islanders I can’t remember them all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only watched seasons 1-4 for the first time last year. I'm already getting an urge to watch them all again when this one is over 😂

I feel like anyone in a couple doesn’t actually even like their other half bar ekin and davide 😂
Same!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Only series I haven’t watched is series 1. Though some series had so many islanders I can’t remember them all lol
Recommend watching Series 1 at some time, an islander who was given a real hard time had a happy ending, it was good to see.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.