Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see why people want Andrew to recouple but I don't want coco in the main villa 😫

Also anyone think Tasha may not recouple since Danica and others basically said they would be fuming if the boys did , I may be over thinking but would be double standards if they were fuming at the boys at not Tasha

Reactions: 15
I see why people want Andrew to recouple but I don't want coco in the main villa 😫

Also anyone think Tasha may not recouple since Danica and others basically said they would be fuming if the boys did , I may be over thinking but would be double standards if they were fuming at the boys at not Tasha
In an ideal world he would recouple with her and then on the way to the villa she gets a paper cut and they have to remove her from the villa on health grounds. Means we get all the drama and none of the coco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Oh I agree, she’s definitely a hard watch and she gives me the ick. But Tasha and Andrew look so sickened of eachother the whole time. She hates him. I’d love to know where all this sassiness and bad witch tit is because we haven’t seen one thing to make her a “bad witch” from she walked into the villa

Reactions: 12
Paige in that first look 🥴🥴🥴🥴 I actually feel sorry for her at this point.

I know it’s too late in the game for Jay and Jay/Paige but I’d be there for that story. Esp if it pissed Noddy Jacques off.
Noddy! 🤣🤣 He actually does look like Noddy!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paige saying she can't see any red flags in Jacques is a bit of a red flag for her tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel like Andrew is literally emotionally unstable atm, one minute he's this bad witch like 'who's Tasha' etc and the next you can literally see him having an internal convo with himself about what to do, he clearly still really likes Tasha but doesn't want to come across as a witch to the boys

Reactions: 25
I feel like Andrew is literally emotionally unstable atm, one minute he's this bad witch like 'who's Tasha' etc and the next you can literally see him having an internal convo with himself about what to do, he clearly still really likes Tasha but doesn't want to come across as a witch to the boys
I wonder why he’s sitting yapping on tonight’s episode

Reactions: 3
Oh I agree, she’s definitely a hard watch and she gives me the ick. But Tasha and Andrew look so sickened of eachother the whole time. She hates him. I’d love to know where all this sassiness and bad witch tit is because we haven’t seen one thing to make her a “bad witch” from she walked into the villa
Agree ☝. If Tasha claims she's 'sassy' one more time 😤 All she does is cry and throw tantrums when things don't go her way ffs

Reactions: 19
Agree ☝. If Tasha claims she's 'sassy' one more time 😤 All she does is cry and throw tantrums when things don't go her way ffs
She drives me mad. And then Billy being like “I know you’re this bad witch deep down but you can’t unleash it” and she’s like “YESSS you get me”.
I’m like wtf is going on here this man has done his homework going in😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I always always always have wished after Casa Amor that the girls would collectively pick one boy who hadn’t been picked to come in to the villa and the boys pick one girl to come in to the villa - cos there’s always been some who have been lovely and we’ve not seen much of or ones we thought would end up in the main villa and don’t

Reactions: 25
If Andrew has no personality and holds her back / doesn’t bring out her flirty side why has she stayed with him. She could have got to know Charlie instead. Girl talks no sense

Reactions: 20
I hope Andrew recouples. Tasha has been a witch to him for weeks and would have fucked him off in a heartbeat given half a chance.
I want Jaques to recouple for drama and to knock some sense into Paige.
i like Indiya but Dami does have more going with Summer.
Jay and Danica can recouple too. I don’t really care about the rest.

Reactions: 16
I hope Andrew recouples. Tasha has been a witch to him for weeks and would have fucked him off in a heartbeat given half a chance.
I want Jaques to recouple for drama and to knock some sense into Paige.
i like Indiya but Dami does have more going with Summer.
Jay and Danica can recouple too. I don’t really care about the rest.
I prefer Deji for indiyah anyway 😊

Reactions: 14
Gemma is incredibly mature for her age but money has a lot to do with it. Private schools/boarding schools in different countries, traveling alone, having to spend time apart from parents, given money to finance at a young age, keeping a proper image to not embarrass your family.

I don't think lil old Gemma was holding down two jobs at 19 like the rest of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.