Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this year they should keep all the ones not picked as well .it would be carnage them 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watched first look I bet Laura walking in is the very end of the show
Of course it bloody will 🤣 give us two damp squib (I used to think that was squid...made sense tbh) episodes in a row to leave on ANOTHER cliffhanger. No extended episodes this week either. SNORE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess they aren't doing the post card this year? Maybe they'll save it all for movie night! Really don't like any of the casa girls apart from Cheyanne, shame she'll probably be picked by tit head Jaques

Reactions: 2
Seems too quick for the recoupling, where it is over so quick I feel like none of the lads will stray. I think maybe Andrew will recouple and that will be it.

Again, as new LI viewer this year...

What does Laura entering the villa mean? As obviously other recouplings have just happened via text

Sure Luca is unproblematic, if you happen to love bunting and the colour red.
He is possessive, implied Andrew should have a problem and be wound up that Tasha was simply talking to a member of the opposite sex (back near the beginning of the series), is a full-on wind up merchant, goads Andrew and blew his top at him (also near the beginning) in order to make sure Andrew knows he is beneath him, yet looked scared shitless and on the verge of tears when Dami pulled him up the other night. He revels in other people’s drama, like visibly is buzzing over it. He’s sly.
Dami can get in the bin next to him as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

What does Laura entering the villa mean? As obviously other recouplings have just happened via text
It’s not always for a re-coupling, she can come in at random times eg after a public vote.
Having said that the re-coupling after Casa Amor is pivotal to the direction the show will take, it is never done by text messages, also Laura is there to question any dodgy decision makers.

Reactions: 3

It means the episode is going to be tit as she has no sense of humour and the presenting skills of a goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Having said all that about Luca, if I had to describe him in one word, it would be: cuck. 😂 pretty sure he likes Jacques so much cos he’s slept with Gemma

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this year they should keep all the ones not picked as well .it would be carnage them 😆
Absolutely. Let the casa amor people couple up, give it a few days and then have a week where 2 islanders leave every night. Not necessarily as a couple. Would mix it up

The recoupling after Casa is never done by text. What would normally happen is we see whether the boys have recoupled and then the girls walk in one by one on their own or with someone new

• Heart
I wonder have they decided not to feature Jack on the show in order to save him from the ridicule that was escalating on Twitter about him.. it’s bizarre that he has not featured at all in two nights. Not even briefly or in the background. Might be for welfare reasons as he was getting quite the slagging!
Who is Jack?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.