Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Jacques make such a huge deal over his first kiss with Paige and now he’s kissing this girl all of a sudden??

Reactions: 15
I don’t think they’ll show Paige enough of what jacques is up to as they want her to go back alone. I think Indiyah is too strong and will get over dami bleeping around, Paige is the one that will be heartbroken.
Paige far too emotionally invested in Jacques considering it looked like they had sex at least twice last week so will be looking like major heartbreak. Counsellors could be on hand for that aftermath.

Reactions: 14
Think calling Tasha a bleep is a bit much. She just likes attention of the guys. So did I when I was 21. In saying that she’s defo not looking for love or to settle down. Gals in there for the fast fashion contracts.
Believe Gemma is defo in there to find love tho
Defo.in fact i dont know whats happened but being nasty is not cool. Poor Coco.

Reactions: 5
Defo.in fact i dont know whats happened but being nasty is not cool. Poor Coco.
If you don’t want to be called a bleep dont duck someone on tv and then the very next morning try and make a move on a new guy who comes in. Do not suck a guys dick every single night on national tv then throw yourself at every new lad that comes in the door. Im sorry maybe someone should have told her earlier in life that this is bleep behaviour, because clearly they haven’t. Like if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it likely is a duck…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If you don’t want to be called a bleep dont duck someone on tv and then the very next morning try and make a move on a new guy who comes in. Do not suck a guys dick every single night on national tv then throw yourself at every new lad that comes in the door. Im sorry maybe someone should have told her earlier in life that this is bleep behaviour, because clearly they haven’t. Like if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it likely is a duck…
The guys are just as bad...what you calling them?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s love island not little house on the prairie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Jacques is such a piece of tit. Don't use needing to know if what you have with Paige as an excuse. You're on Love Island, don't use excuses just crack on and stop pretending you care about how Paige feels.
Blatantly if you’re considering ‘testing’ whether another option would be better for you you already don’t feel what you have is enough. No?

Reactions: 17
Yep to all this ⬆. I think he’s crying because he’s crashed back down to earth & realises what he’s done. All the big talk with the lads the night before just wasn’t him, just like in his intro video saying he shagged a client he was showing a property to! 🙄
This Is the real Andrew I think

Reactions: 4
nail-file-cathy-evans.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The guys are just as bad...what you calling them?
What lad has been just as bad as Tasha? Only one that comes close is Andrew. And its quite clear to anyone with an IQ in double digits and above as to why hes acting the way he is. Absolutely nothing real between him and coco, acting out of pride and a fear of being mugged.

Jacques is a cock, think that surprises absolutely no one. Stevie wonder saw that coming, however he has not been up to the same antics as tasha.

Davide getting revenge on ekin. Hes not being doing anything outrageous anyway. Dami has let himself down. But him and indiyah havent been banging every night either.

Tasha was called out for acting exactly as she is now. Jay told her shes not that in to andrew, she went off at him. Luca and dami did, she played the victim and took it out on Andrew (fyi if that was a guy that’s gaslighting but whatever on that). Have zero time for it

Reactions: 11
I’ve been out tonight and can’t watch till Tomorrow evening. Can someone give me a short summary? 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
Molly mae got fingered on tv and is now a millionaire. Let the girls play the game, slut shaming isn’t cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.