Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that finds new Andrew sexy. Yes? I’ll see myself out
I too am attracted to pale soft hamster-looking white men. It is concerning. It is also beyond me that he's with Coco... I really didn't think she'd get the time of day in the villa but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't like Tasha in the slightest but Coco has nothing on Tasha, who is one of the more natural beauties of LI.

That nose is bad hun
ok sorry for the double post but this is what I immediately thought of. I'm sure someone else has made the comparison already. It's just the nose... of course Coco is prettier than this thing lol
e-me-movie-clip-screenshot-changed-his-heart_large.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone spot Danica doing the Lords work yesterday? On the outdoor couch telling Tasha and indiyah to go and explore with the other boys! She’s coming up in my estimation!

and for that reason, she’s no longer fired.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cannot imagine jacques and Gemma as a couple. He says he’s from the Lake District but he’s not he’s from barrow ffs. Has anyone been to Barrow?! Has anyone snooped his insta, would love to know if his mum met the owens 🤣
She was so young and in lockdown so it was probably mostly online. Teenagers love to talk about exes and relationships like they were married but in reality they met up 6 times and shagged twice.
He is repulsive, his personality ruins his face. I love his Bo Selecta glasses at night though, that's him ready for bed, crusty y fronts on, his wife beater vest, a cup of horlicks and a hand job from whichever lucky girl is beside him. Sweet dreams!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah haha not sure about that , Owens had her dating multiple old men whilst she was underage.
at 19 I’d had one boyfriend. I can’t imagine having had a list of older men as ex boyfriends at that age. My ex was coercive and manipulative (not dissimilar to Jacques) and it took me having a long break from relationships to do some soul searching to understand why I’d gotten into a relationship with someone like that in the first place.

Gemma seems like she’s trying to grow up too much, too soon. She’s so serious and acting like someone much older than she actually is.

A teenager (because that’s what she is) should be having fun, exploring the world, getting an education maybe, investing in themselves. Not going through a string of men and dressing ten years older than they are.

Gemma is so serious on Love Island, it’s a little sad to see sometimes IMO

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Another poster said Coco is image of Sonja from Real HW of NY and it’s spot on. Nose job is completely identical to Sonja’s.

But it’s actually unreal how many other comparisons there have been too, so funny.

Andrew Le Page…even his full name is giving me the ick. He’s such a dweeb who thinks he’s a playa now. Coco couldn’t be less interested and so obviously using him. She’s putting on such an act. It must be exhausting.

Reactions: 5
Tbh thinking about none of the girls or boys have done anything wrong .there not in a relationship .there literally just coupled up 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I asked my OH if we need to test our relationship by snogging other people.

He said he’s never taken advice from love island before, he’s not gonna start now. 😂
I asked my OH if men would really hook up with women laying it on this thick even if they didn’t fancy them?

he was like;

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
at 19 I’d had one boyfriend. I can’t imagine having had a list of older men as ex boyfriends at that age. My ex was coercive and manipulative (not dissimilar to Jacques) and it took me having a long break from relationships to do some soul searching to understand why I’d gotten into a relationship with someone like that in the first place.

Gemma seems like she’s trying to grow up too much, too soon. She’s so serious and acting like someone much older than she actually is.

A teenager (because that’s what she is) should be having fun, exploring the world, getting an education maybe, investing in themselves. Not going through a string of men and dressing ten years older than they are.

Gemma is so serious on Love Island, it’s a little sad to see sometimes IMO
She's had a completely different upbringing not only from others her age but also from her own family.

A quick look on the Owens family insta shows that she's dressed in her 20s as a 14-year-old whilst the others all look their age(even as they've grown older).

I think Wag mum Louise was grooming her daughter from a young age to take over the mantle so to speak.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Nah why do the islanders think they’re Oprah Winfrey though? “You get a kiss, you get a kiss, you get a kiss” yuck.

• Haha
I know it makes drama tv etc but it’s so bad seeing how easily the boys are swayed away from the OG girls. Makes you think how can you trust anyone.

there’s no couple this year I’m rooting for having the Molly and Tommy reunited moment.

they Usually send the postcard/video to the main villa so would they show tasha,indiyah,danica,Paige kissing other boys? Maybe gemma sharing a bed with a boy to stir the pot.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else see Simon from inbetweeners In Andrew?
Yes! This is what I was thinking. When he’s acting like he doesn’t care about whatsherface. 100%

I cackled when he asked Coco if he makes her nervous. No, Andrew, no.

Ok, so now I like Gemma. How do we extract her from that virus Luca?
It will be a life’s lesson for her when she gets back to the real world, she’ll get the right advice from those with her best interests at heart and will be sensible enough to follow it.
My big question is will Michael Owen and his wife turn up in person for meet the parents, Gemma will be expecting them to, it will ring all kinds of bells for her if they only speak by video link.

Reactions: 4
I know it makes drama tv etc but it’s so bad seeing how easily the boys are swayed away from the OG girls. Makes you think how can you trust anyone.

there’s no couple this year I’m rooting for having the Molly and Tommy reunited moment.

they Usually send the postcard/video to the main villa so would they show tasha,indiyah,danica,Paige kissing other boys? Maybe gemma sharing a bed with a boy to stir the pot.
I'd hope, seeing as they switched up the villas this year (and the main villa have behaved WAY worse) that they send to the girls - or both tbh. As the OG girls have been tame compared

Reactions: 3
It will be a life’s lesson for her when she gets back to the real world, she’ll get the right advice from those with her best interests at heart and will be sensible enough to follow it.
My big question is will Michael Owen and his wife turn up in person for meet the parents, Gemma will be expecting them to, it will ring all kinds of bells for her if they only speak by video link.
Should imagine mother and sister may turn up

Reactions: 7
It would be interesting to see if Paige and Jacques ended, if Jay would go for Paige again.

Jay is probably the most mature one in there, he was even aghast at the boys behaviour. And Dami is absolutely awful, encouraging the boys to cheat so he doesn’t feel as bad as a pack mentality is better than him cheating on his own.

Andrew is worse than Tasha IMO, he’s been practically declaring love to her for a week and she goes away, some girls come in and tit stir and suddenly she’s the devil to him? He obviously didn’t have the feelings either that everyone is accusing Tasha of not having. It’s also funny as it’s evident Coco isn’t interested in him and is using him to get in the Villa, no wonder he’s crying when he realises what he’s done.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.