Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I know if what I got with Paige is so good if I don't give it another chance with someone else? Jacques

What fucked up logic is this?

Reactions: 27
How do I know if what I got with Paige is so good if I don't give it another chance with someone else? Jacques

Why does this feel like every male’s justification, every series.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What lad has been just as bad as Tasha? Only one that comes close is Andrew. And its quite clear to anyone with an IQ in double digits and above as to why hes acting the way he is. Absolutely nothing real between him and coco, acting out of pride and a fear of being mugged.

Jacques is a cock, think that surprises absolutely no one. Stevie wonder saw that coming, however he has not been up to the same antics as tasha.

Davide getting revenge on ekin. Hes not being doing anything outrageous anyway. Dami has let himself down. But him and indiyah havent been banging every night either.

Tasha was called out for acting exactly as she is now. Jay told her shes not that in to andrew, she went off at him. Luca and dami did, she played the victim and took it out on Andrew (fyi if that was a guy that’s gaslighting but whatever on that). Have zero time for it
bleeping hell it's 2022 not 1922 😂 Swap Tasha's bikini for this and she might behave.
07GUIDE5-jumbo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

It's pissing me off that Dami is encouraging this because he thinks what he's done will look more acceptable 🙄

Reactions: 12
jacques looks dirty, like when I look at him I think he would have a certain smell, I just couldn't go there with him🤢
Davide must be behaving tonight, no screen time for him. I really hope he catches on to himself and realise there is only 1 woman for him!

Reactions: 29
It's pissing me off that Dami is encouraging this because he thinks what he's done will look more acceptable 🙄
What’s more annoying is he’ll Completely get away with it now that jacques has done that.

Reactions: 9
Listen, I woke up this morning and I thought how do I know what I got is real if I am going to close myself off this early? I mean, I need to get to know you. I'm ready to be open, fully open. So, I'm just gonna do whatever I want. If that means kissing someone or doing something like cuddling in bed I mean I'm gonna do it. I'll deal the consequences you know, if there is any. Jacques

If this POS goes back to The Villa and wins Love Island I will not be a happy bunny.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I will say something for this LI, so much better than the last few years. The men are dreadful but that is what is making it interesting I guess. And I have no idea at all who will win. Luca and Gemma? But that is only because at this point there are no other actual couples 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh Paige hun, you have nothing. He’s all over these other women

Anyone else find it weird that Paige is crying about him to Gemma.
Why do we think Andrew is crying?
Maybe hes discoverd Coco is a man🤣🤣😅

Davide looked good in yellow
I think Andrew is crying because he saw something

Off topic but kept ITV 2 on and Olivia Atwood's new teeth are ridiculously big for her mouth, she used to be so pretty on love island.
Davide looks good in anything really😅🔥🔥Hes annoyed me the last few days but in general i love him hes so bloody funny & hoping him & Ekin will be ok..they are so bloody suited!!

I get your point as the age gap was weird but they dated for a couple of months last year when was 18.
She wasn’t underage.
jacques looks dirty, like when I look at him I think he would have a certain smell, I just couldn't go there with him🤢
Davide must be behaving tonight, no screen time for him. I really hope he catches on to himself and realise there is only 1 woman for him!
I thought same about Davide tonight he must be behaving🤣🙏Really hope he stays that way so obvious he likes Ekin hes just so proud🙄

I’d hate to be one of the casa girls. Because you have less than a week to move fast and bring out your inner slut, to bag one of the boys.
Coco is rising to the challenge anyway..pardon the pun🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I get your point as the age gap was weird but they dated for a couple of months last year when was 18.
She wasn’t underage.
I think it's still weird and concerning that, you have a girl (gemma) literally 18 dating a man who is 26 or 27 at the time. Also, where was Micheal Owen during this?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.