Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ideal scenario is Jax recoupling with Cheyanne, Paige seeing the light and falling for Jay :love: :love: :love:

Davide and Ekin still hold my heart, obvs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not all teenagers are emotionally mature though, some are, some arent. Lots of 19yos are one year out of school.

Its not about parenting 🤷‍♀️

Prior to age 25 we are more likely to make impulsive decisions as the prefrontal cortex isnt fully developed until then.

So people saying Gemma is emotionally mature for her age are backed up with medical research that yes 19yos do not have a fully developed brain Its surely not a dig at anyone?

Anyway cant wait for recoupling, Davide and Ekin Su c'mon pleaseeee
No. The digs were about how young mums are not aspirational and we are only doing it for old people's approval whatever that means 🤷‍♀️

And I said exactly that - it's not about parenting and Gemma is not a Mum so therefore we shouldn't compare.

We also shouldn't judge people who were young mums with ridiculous comments like "mumsnet say its OK to be a teen mum 🤣" or whatever other ridiculously patronising things are being said.

I am not going to be insulted as somebody who had kids young because somebody doesn't like young parents. Keep it about love island and don't drag other stuff into it.

But yes....EkinSu and Davide please xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watching last nights…where are cocos lashes?! Why is she called coco? What’s her actual name?
Why is Andrew acting like a prick?! Yes Tasha was mugging you off, but calm down pal!
Davide, I hope you redeem yourself in this episode and see that Ekin su is the one for ya, £7k horse teeth is a no!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like Jay needs someone like Ekin but more mentally stable. You can tell he’s not feeling any of the girls

Reactions: 7
I can’t work out if I’m more excited about the drama from the Love Island re-coupling or from the political re-coupling and the final downfall of Boris Johnson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watching last nights…where are cocos lashes?! Why is she called coco? What’s her actual name?
Why is Andrew acting like a prick?! Yes Tasha was mugging you off, but calm down pal!
Davide, I hope you redeem yourself in this episode and see that Ekin su is the one for ya, £7k horse teeth is a no!!
Coco LODGE
The jokes write themselves. Andrew leaving a review on TripAdvisor about his night in Coco Lodge, what are the facilities like in Coco Lodge?
I read somewhere her real name is Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
D3D0F3A0-5881-4AE4-8CE8-BB7EB068A1A1.jpeg

So pleased Jacques got the most votes for the least liked. On another note, whoever voted Ekin Su… the duck?!

I want to marry her that is all x (and yes I would merrrry her in 3 days)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t work out if I’m more excited about the drama from the Love Island re-coupling or from the political re-coupling and the final downfall of Boris Johnson

And the tennis and football! My brain can't keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why is everyone ignoring Davide's comments to the Ekin su and Indiyah. He talks badly about Ekin su to other people when she is not there. (Example the butterfly comment) and his comment to Dami about Summer being an upgrade from Indiyah. I get he is funny but his comments about Ekin su and Indiyah so far on the show are not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please, first look is so embarrassing for the boys. Getting ready for the recoupling shitting themselves, all nervous around the firepit after giving it the big one the last few days🤣 I just want to see the girls let loose on them all and the villa to be in tatters.

Reactions: 17
None of the boys have genuine friendships with any of the girls, did you not see the way andrew, dami, jacques and davide encouraged the cheating and straying lol? Dami claims to be Paige’s bestie yet he was the main one encouraging Jacques to crack on with someone else 😂 None of those boys give a duck about the girls in that villa unless they are coupled up with them, and even then that’s a stretch.
It’s misogyny at its finest this year I hate it here

Reactions: 8
None of the boys have genuine friendships with any of the girls, did you not see the way andrew, dami, jacques and davide encouraged the cheating and straying lol? Dami claims to be Paige’s bestie yet he was the main one encouraging Jacques to crack on with someone else 😂 None of those boys give a duck about the girls in that villa unless they are coupled up with them, and even then that’s a stretch
Yes! Nail on the head!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.