Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised I promised friends I'd go to the 9.15pm show of Top Gun in the movies tomorrow night :cry::cry: I wonder will I get booted out if I keep refreshing the tattle page to see what's going on ? 🤔🤔
Ride into the danger zone! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The boys when asked why they kissed girls in casa

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Serious question, why does Tasha get SOOO much hate?
Yeah shes annoying, but they all are. She's very unsure of herself and I don't think she has a bloody clue what she's doing in there... but shes not really done anything wrong and people literally dislike her?
There’s a difference between hating someone and having a negative opinion of them. Unless they’re saying vile disgusting out of order things, I wouldn’t class it as hate. It’s the same thing with that Coco. If you’re putting yourself in a position where you’ll inevitably be judged by the nation, you have to be prepared for consequences and mean comments.

Reactions: 13
I've just realised I promised friends I'd go to the 9.15pm show of Top Gun in the movies tomorrow night :cry::cry: I wonder will I get booted out if I keep refreshing the tattle page to see what's going on ? 🤔🤔
I'd pull a sicky

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon Andrew is stressing trying to decide whether to stick or recouple when theh get the text saying
It’s recoupling tonight.

Reactions: 4
Dont care about the rest of them..just want Davide to pick Ekin🥺🙏🙏🙏No other couple has chemistry like them..imagine the kids😁😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not all teenagers are emotionally mature though, some are, some arent. Lots of 19yos are one year out of school.

Its not about parenting 🤷‍♀️

Prior to age 25 we are more likely to make impulsive decisions as the prefrontal cortex isnt fully developed until then.

So people saying Gemma is emotionally mature for her age are backed up with medical research that yes 19yos do not have a fully developed brain Its surely not a dig at anyone?

Anyway cant wait for recoupling, Davide and Ekin Su c'mon pleaseeee

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only couple I care about is davide and Ekin. Right now both of those 2 and Indiyah are making the show for me.
The rest of em- I couldn’t care less, the more drama the better.

obvious exceptions are Jay and Danica because of obvs reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.