Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely the producers must push for some of them to recouple right? like it would make boring tv if all the OG couples stay the same & only the singles come back with someone new

Reactions: 6
None of them have seemed to grasp that the ‘test’ part of the test is realising they like their partner so as not to WANT to kiss anyone else= pass. Head turned/kiss. They are construing it as ‘trying and testing’ 😂
It's Liams redemption arcs fault, now thats ok and accepted, even if he still actually never told the actual truth, it's pretty gross

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well no snacks tonight for love island. I've not ate all day so having my tea now special fried rice chips and curry. Little fishbite on there. Puppy still waiting on her groom I got the date wrong it's next week 🤣 her name is Coco but I call her boris when she looks like this. But considering coco in love island and our PM I'm not sure which name is the most unfortunate to have right now
I'm not sure what I'm going to snack on....I got more Doritos and Salsa and Ben and Jerry's so lash into them I guess 🤷 😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's Liams redemption arcs fault, now thats ok and accepted, even if he still actually never told the actual truth, it's pretty gross
Last year the bar was so low with such an awful cast that I understood why they got to the final but i could never understand how Chloe and Toby didn’t win.

Reactions: 14
surely the producers must push for some of them to recouple right? like it would make boring tv if all the OG couples stay the same & only the singles come back with someone new
One of Dami or Jacques will recouple because someone has to be the last one to go and have the “omg” or “big” moment when someone comes back alone. Tasha & Andrew aren’t a “big enough” couple to come back last.

Is Toby’s podcast any good?

I might need to give up my pod on paper due to the dami obsession. Once Orlaith gets to that level it takes over the podcast.
I enjoyed the Faye one but it's just about his season from last year so far not the current season. I didn't listen to the one he did with Millie because I can't stand her 😂

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed the Faye one but it's just about his season from last year so far not the current season. I didn't listen to the one he did with Millie because I can't stand her 😂
With the exception of Chloe I don’t think there’s anyone from last year I could bear to listen to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure what I'm going to snack on....I got more Doritos and Salsa and Ben and Jerry's so lash into them I guess 🤷 😋😋😋
Your snack game is strong. I have absolutely no goodies in the house Monday to Friday or I would be 20 stone!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Last year the bar was so low with such an awful cast that I understood why they got to the final but i could never understand how Chloe and Toby didn’t win.
I’ll never understand how that happened. Millie and Liam were such a boring win and the smugness of them knowing Jake/Liberty were their biggest competition and being able to beat that really just put me off them as ever being winners. Liam got away with such bad behaviour but like you said, it wasn’t a great cast anyway

Reactions: 8
Everyone is taking the AQA tests whilst Luca is the invigilator watching it all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well no snacks tonight for love island. I've not ate all day so having my tea now special fried rice chips and curry. Little fishbite on there. Puppy still waiting on her groom I got the date wrong it's next week 🤣 her name is Coco but I call her boris when she looks like this. But considering coco in love island and our PM I'm not sure which name is the most unfortunate to have right now
Jesus Christ I don’t know if I’m more jealous of your food or your dog. 😩😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are Danica tops always missing fabric? Bloody hell put your tits away, it looks so cheap!!
Womens fashion at the moment can be eye watering! I have two daughters and sometimes even I don't know where to put my eyes!

Reactions: 6
Love Island 2022 #23. The End of Casa Amor.. who needs to gothefuckout the Door!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll never understand how that happened. Millie and Liam were such a boring win and the smugness of them knowing Jake/Liberty were their biggest competition and being able to beat that really just put me off them as ever being winners. Liam got away with such bad behaviour but like you said, it wasn’t a great cast anyway
Chloe and Toby were robbed

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be honest the winners of season 7 in a way summed up season 7 - complete and utter disappointment.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else like this atm?

Me: Are you watching Love Island???

Them: No

Me: Ah right. <Immediately loses interest in continuing the conversation>

Sad, I know. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.