Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think if anyone has recoupled the producers give them any idea?
Series 4 and 5 I don’t think they did but since then they have to be more cautious about mental health and I always thought in series 6 Shaughna had a reaction like she was expecting Callum to recouple

Reactions: 2
I’m halfway through last night. Just spat my tea out at jacques and the girl in the orange bikini. This is what he’s say on the outside world when in a relationship “how would I know if it’s real if I don’t crack on” LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Series 4 and 5 I don’t think they did but since then they have to be more cautious about mental health and I always thought in series 6 Shaughna had a reaction like she was expecting Callum to recouple
Callum wasn’t into shaughna - I think that’s why she wasn’t overly shocked. Even when she talks about it now she says the hints of him not being into her were kind of there.

Reactions: 10
Where did Luca come in? Don't see him here
He’s definitely up there for me with Jacques. I think he’s a massive game player and the neediest bleep I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t be coping listening to him on a daily basis. He’d end up getting a slap with a fish round the head

I’m halfway through last night. Just spat my tea out at jacques and the girl in the orange bikini. This is what he’s say on the outside world when in a relationship “how would I know if it’s real if I don’t crack on” LOL!!
It’s terrible! Oh I have to cheat to see if I’ve feelings. Mind boggling 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Callum wasn’t into shaughna - I think that’s why she wasn’t overly shocked. Even when she talks about it now she says the hints of him not being into her were kind of there.
That’s true. I guess she didn’t really care that much anyway because she had a man waiting on the outside

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Are we doing a poll for this thread or should we wait til after the episode to see if our opinions have changed.

Why are Danica tops always missing fabric? Bloody hell put your tits away, it looks so cheap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Toby said on his podcast that where the boys were waiting to go out during the casa recoupling, if you went to the toilet you could walk past a window where you could see the firepit. So he saw Faye with a new guy and forewarned Teddy.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well no snacks tonight for love island. I've not ate all day so having my tea now special fried rice chips and curry. Little fishbite on there. Puppy still waiting on her groom I got the date wrong it's next week 🤣 her name is Coco but I call her boris when she looks like this. But considering coco in love island and our PM I'm not sure which name is the most unfortunate to have right now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Toby’s podcast any good?

I might need to give up my pod on paper due to the dami obsession. Once Orlaith gets to that level it takes over the podcast.

Reactions: 1
Toby said on his podcast that where the boys were waiting to go out during the casa recoupling, if you went to the toilet you could walk past a window where you could see the firepit. So he saw Faye with a new guy and forewarned Teddy.
You would think the producers would have better planning to hide things like that lol

Reactions: 4
Remember when Casa Amour was all about loyalty, it's so funny how since Liam's behaviour it's turned this year into well I nnneeeeedddd to kiss someone else to test my feelings for the person I'm coupled up with, istead of thinking well if I want to kiss someone else that tells me enough about my "connection" with the first person. Just feels like people are coasting alone to try and stay in LI and having their cake and eating it. I know they've only know each other a few weeks but how would LI cope if they all coupled up with the newbies(although I reckon most of the lads won't recouple and just wanted to kiss someone else) , and it's painfully obvious the new folk have been watching and studying individuals and know what buttons to press.
None of them have seemed to grasp that the ‘test’ part of the test is realising they like their partner so as not to WANT to kiss anyone else= pass. Head turned/kiss= fail They are construing it as ‘trying and testing’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Everyone go on about Luca but Gemma has not shown any interest in anyone during casa so there are obviously mutual feelings there. I remember everyone saying this about molly and Tommy and they are still together now. It’s completely impossible to know if his/her feelings are genuine via a snippet each night of 24 hours.

I’m more disgusted with Andrew, he was telling Tasha he only wanted her and wasn’t interested in getting to know anyone else and he has been full vomit inducing full on and slagging Tasha off. He’s the grim one.

Reactions: 9
1. Jacques
2. Tasha
3. Luca
4. Dami
and then
5. Andrew

Everyone go on about Luca but Gemma has not shown any interest in anyone during casa so there are obviously mutual feelings there. I remember everyone saying this about molly and Tommy and they are still together now. It’s completely impossible to know if his/her feelings are genuine via a snippet each night of 24 hours.
Exactly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.