Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a really sad state of affairs when I’m willing Ekin-Su and Davide to have the Molly and Tommy moment on return from the villa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s a really sad state of affairs when I’m willing Ekin-Su and Davide to have the Molly and Tommy moment on return from the villa.
Yeah then luca will spill. She'll lose her tit but hopefully they'll come back stronger and get a night in the hideaway 😈 then win

Reactions: 2
Gemma sharing a bed has been purely platonic but could she of shared with a girl instead? Would he of wanted her to sleep outside alone ?

Reactions: 2
I think Andrew could be gay. Have thought it since the start, and now how he's behaving trying to prove himself as a virile man. I'm probably way off the mark, but last night I got reminded of how Curtis P was with Amy. Similar vibes.

Reactions: 12
Gemma sharing a bed has been purely platonic but could she of shared with a girl instead? Would he of wanted her to sleep outside alone ?
There are no other beds in Casa Amor aside from the six double beds in the main bedroom, so no sleeping outside like you can at the main villa. She could have shared with another girl if it bothered her that much but it wouldn’t have just been her decision, it would have involved everyone as it would have meant shuffling the sleeping arrangements around.

Reactions: 3
People acting like Gemma is as mature as a monk has me like❔

She's 19, not 6.

Do you guys think 19 year olds can't tie their shoes together?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She's 19, not 6.

I know.
Not me personally but I’ve known a few women who at 19 had already had a baby or two, held down a responsible job and horror of horrors had their own bank account😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She's 19, not 6.

What does tying laces have to do with maturity? If someone can tie their laces it means they can tie their laces, not that they’re emotionally mature 😂

Reactions: 11
Don’t see why people are so bothered by if luca or anyone tells the girls what the boys have been up to. They have a right to know the truth.
so that way rather then focusing on dami and Jacques being crappy gobshites everyone can just deflect to luca for being a game player.

Reactions: 1
so that way rather then focusing on dami and Jacques being crappy gobshites everyone can just deflect to luca for being a game player.
Luca will get a good edit from now until the final.

It was noticeable how little screentime he had last night following his spat with Dami.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.