Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
Yeah but that’s the game isn’t it. They tried and failed. Didn’t make a connection, and should have been kicked out.

Antigoni and Charlie didn’t have a lot of chances to try. They haven’t been in there when new people have entered. Antigoni was forced to pick last only her only opportunity she had.

It’s the same every year. Bombshells only lasting a week.
Antigoni had 9 days. She was given dates (unlike Danica), but she didn't try and crack on with anyone, she didn't get involved in any other kind of drama or storyline. She added nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lollyy

VIP Member
The more I look a Gemma the more she is the spit of Michael Owen and not in a good way

Deb788

VIP Member
The bombshells don't work anymore simply because hardly any of the contestants are in there to find love!.they are in there to get famous so it works in their favour to have a strong showmance with an OG amd cruise through to the end. They would be better off just putting everyone in at the beginning bombshells and all then the choice of people they have to couple up with at the beginning would be wider and would create more drama and less fakeness. It's so boring now

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
This Casa Amor backlash is the producers own fault they set their own lame cookie cutter love island standard and they’ve failed to adhere to it lol

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
LORD forgive me but I seen that wee ugly pale finger fella and BEGGED him not to be Irish when he opened his mouth but of course he was (I’m Irish).
But I pondered over night HOW THE FUCK did he get on Love Island !?! Of course he’s another fuckin celebs son !!!!!!!!
Yeah no offence to the lad but come on, he isn’t stealing anyones girl

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Is the object of the game not to find love and win the 50k? That’s why I don’t get why Andrew and tasha should go - they’re following the format. By grafting Danica is too because she was trying. Antigoni didn’t so therefore deserved to go.

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I was just reading about how the producers pick the people that go in to Casa Amor and they do it so each person has someone who is what they have told the producers their exact type is which makes the selection of lads even funnier to me 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Atleast they’re telling Andrew the truth. The boys have told him like Dami just said, he needed people from the outside to say it aswell. Good on the girls for saying it 👏🏻

• Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
When Jacques first came in I thought he was good looking but now he’s ugly to me because of his awful personality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Jacques showing his true colours straight away - I need to explore ALL the connections..

Reactions: 28