Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palmyra.

I am seeing all antigon's friends family and agent sharing her music as soon as she got dumped. So the only reason she was there. Definitely deserved to go
Her music career will go absolutely nowhere especially in the streaming age

I am catching up on Fridays episode now and Paige’s reaction to Danica staying just shows what a jumped up little Madame she is. I cannot understand how her and Jacques / Gemma and Luca are popular they are either boring or nasty people

Reactions: 28

DonAragona

VIP Member
Nothing from Tasha in the first look.

Obviously, it'll be the usual eyes light up like a Christmas tree, sit down and remember her best bet for Dancing on Ice is Andrew.

• Haha
I actually don’t mind wee Jack. He seems like a sweet boy. He’s good looking and came across real well with Gemma.

I’m not big on the greasy muscles that look like they’ve been painted with that gravy paint body builders use for competitions…

Hence why I love Luca. 🐟🙈

• Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
Tasha completely gave herself away with her reaction to finding Andrew's ring.

'oh shit'.

The other girls were excited.

• Haha
  • Angry

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
I think the new guys look better than they did on the promo pics. They could still have charisma and charm the girls so I hoping there is some head turning.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I can’t be doing with this Ekin and Davide stuff. It feels dead forced from Ekin, like an act. Ekin needs to give drama not massaging feet and hands.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Its_Me

VIP Member
Antigoni strutting around London in a bikini shouting ‘we outside baby’ is enough to make me thankful she’s gone

• Haha
  • Wow

GossWhore

VIP Member
Mollie Salmon --- GODDDDDDD I'M ALREADY ANNOYED AT IAIN STERLING FISH JOKES BETWEEN HER AND LUCA
Screenshot_20220702-183503_Reddit.jpg

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
Davide is the only one that brings entertainment on unseen bits and the actual programme

Chez300

VIP Member
Actually glad Antigoni went. Danica will be the only one looking to couple up in CA. Antigoni wouldn’t like any of them anyway.

Paige’s disgust that Danica was spared 😆 such a mean girl.

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Davide: "I deleted all the pictures of Ekin". 😂😂 VERY interested to see what he does in Casa Amor!

• Haha
  • Heart