Love Island 2022 #18 What in the Ekin shoe are those wedges?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kind of is! 😂😬 boys are shallow. Unfortunately I highly doubt they’re gonna pick a lass based on personality. As women we’re the ones more likely to do that.
Yes but if they’re going to dump the women they are currently happy with, it would take more than looks.

Reactions: 4
Ronan Keating's son talked the talk on his VT anyway, will have to see what's he like in the actual villa. My friend won VIP tickets to a Girls Aloud concert years ago and when we went to the lounge/VIP area before the concert Ronan Keating was there with Jack who was a child. Now look at him! Not a fan of Ronan Keating but in real life he actually is quite good looking...
He is a cocky little tit by all accounts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also what has happened to Paige like she’s gone from being very sweet the popular girl to really quite nasty mean girl vibes ,

Reactions: 32
It kind of is! 😂😬 boys are shallow. Unfortunately I highly doubt they’re gonna pick a lass based on personality. As women we’re the ones more likely to do that.
Yeah I won’t lie as a woman obviously looks is a small factor but I’d take personality first any day!

Yes but if they’re going to dump the women they are currently happy with, it would take more than looks.
Agreed babe but my point was that I don’t think they’re going to go with anyone who doesn’t top their current partner based on appearance.

Men tend to pick women based on how good they reflect on them, as in the best looking women are a bigger trophy for their egos. etc. I don’t think Luca for example is with Gemma for her shining personality, same goes for Jacques with Paige.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ronan Keating's son talked the talk on his VT anyway, will have to see what's he like in the actual villa. My friend won VIP tickets to a Girls Aloud concert years ago and when we went to the lounge/VIP area before the concert Ronan Keating was there with Jack who was a child. Now look at him! Not a fan of Ronan Keating but in real life he actually is quite good looking...
Was he the ginger fella? #gingeririshassumption

• Haha
A over privileged Irish celebrities red headed pasty white child #PRAYFORJACK

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also what has happened to Paige like she’s gone from being very sweet the popular girl to really quite nasty mean girl vibes ,
The power of being in a 'secure relationship' has gone to her head in there. She came across much better when she was single and a little bit unsure of herself and her surroundings.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I would say they chose the girls to go to Casa because they were genuinely concerned Luca wouldn't leave without Gemma.

And the new girls aren't coming in until they've cleaned the dressing room for them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am a born and bred Bedford girl. I've asked around and nobody I know knows that guy....so he isn't proflic here as I'd know someone who knew him 🤣
Same! My brothers the same age and nothing, no idea who he is!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.