Love Island 2022 #18 What in the Ekin shoe are those wedges?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheyanne Kerr is another potential porta potty as she has Dubai in her bio and we all know what that means it’s the code Arab men look for when girls are happy to be shat on for money

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve never noticed Paige’s head wobbling before but it was intense this episode and so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wasn’t Jake egging on the boys last year to get with the other girls? I wonder if any of these boys will do that

Reactions: 14
Forget Antigone, our queen does it all ✨️ she is the moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You don’t go from sharing a bed with Davide to sharing a bed with mini Ronan so not a chance Gemma will go near him .
I think he will make a bee line for Danica as she’s the only single one and she’s a dancer and he will play the whole showbiz card.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
paige’s hair does not look good in a ponytail. it does not suit her at all. idk if i’m just bring a hater but i can’t stand how it looks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just me or are the girls not that great looking either ?! No bombshells at all
I think Cheyanne has the potential to be stunning but that entrance isn't matching insta. I didn't think Ekin su looked that hot in her VT though, so i don't trust the first impressions.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.