Love Island 2022 #18 What in the Ekin shoe are those wedges?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least we will have a few Luca free days - he will be prostrate with grief in the hideaway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220701-223850_Instagram.jpg

Yet more 80's soft furnishings on show here.

I know I'm old, but fml... bring back the days when girls worried about their thighs or ass looking too big.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Just watched - will catch up on thread after.

WHAT THE duck
Those boys seriously?!
Do the producers not want any of the girls to even be tempted to stray! The boys look as though they have 2/3 decent girls coming though. I’m shocked

Reactions: 12
I keep seeing people say it’s not Sophie draper, anyone know for sure lol?

Reactions: 4
duck off what bleeping pricks they are sending that poor ginger home.
gingers make the best husbands I ain’t even lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My honest thought is Jacques is not stupid enough to stray. He knows with Paige he has a ticket to the final as well as the opportunities that come afterwards. Once those dry up she won’t see him for dust. He’s transparent.

Reactions: 10
Summer Botwe looks like another Porta Potty always in Dubai on her Instagram in expensive locations

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.