Love Island 2022 #18 What in the Ekin shoe are those wedges?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Marty Cash am I missing something in relation to his relevance

looks like both boys and girls are a disappointment

Reactions: 11
Jack Keating will not be leaving without getting in for main Villa he can’t fail like that so it’s either in the contract he’s got a pass to the main Villa or he’s gonna have to graft his arse off

Who is Marty Cash am I missing something in relation to his relevance

looks like both boys and girls are a disappointment
Poundshop Jack Grealish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
anyone else feel like they copy and pasted last years casa amor girls? ( 2021 casa amor girls on the right)
Thought the exact same as soon as I saw the girl with the bob as I think I had a subconscious crush on the one last year (Keila) 😂.

Reactions: 4
The girl top left looks very familiar. Has she been on another tv show? Maybe she’s a model for plt or boohoo 🤔
Same I was thinking she looks so familiar from somewhere but idk where, we need a shazam for faces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello magazine put out a rumour the Casa Amour boys were going to be ex islanders that didn’t find love and i so wish that was true

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, who is Danica gonna pull? I can see Josh coming back to the villa but I'm not sure who with.

Reactions: 6
anyone else feel like they copy and pasted last years casa amor girls? ( 2021 casa amor girls on the right)
I think the girl with the bob haircut is a Millie look-a-like and the girl with long blonde hair at the end looks like Chloe from last year

Reactions: 7
Jack Keating will not be leaving without getting in for main Villa he can’t fail like that so it’s either in the contract he’s got a pass to the main Villa or he’s gonna have to graft his arse off

Poundshop Jack Grealish
Well Missy Keating failed to get through in The Voice ?!

I think Jack might actually be fanciable once in. Plus being RK’s son will be a draw. For Gemma I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jacques won’t stray - he loves hamming up the love story of him and Paige and this is the perfect opportunity. He doesn’t strike me as a cheater, just a knob.

It’s needs to a solid couple to have any impact so for that reason I think it will be Gemma or dami. Everyone is expecting it from tasha so don’t think it will happen.

Reactions: 8
So, who is Danica gonna pull? I can see Josh coming back to the villa but I'm not sure who with.
God knows what’s her type? Because she’s grafted all sorts in the Villa 😂 i was looking at them thinking who will she like, i think she will be like a kid in a sweet shop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jacques won’t stray - he loves hamming up the love story of him and Paige and this is the perfect opportunity. He doesn’t strike me as a cheater, just a knob.

It’s needs to a solid couple to have any impact so for that reason I think it will be Gemma or dami. Everyone is expecting it from tasha so don’t think it will happen.
I think Jacques WILL stray. If he has a chance at all with anyone hotter than Paige he'll be in there. Plus, he's shagged Paige now, it's getting dull.

Reactions: 22
God knows what’s her type? Because she’s grafted all sorts in the Villa 😂 i was looking at them thinking who will she like, i think she will be like a kid in a sweet shop
Based on her choices before, her type is man-who-isn't-interested-in-her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well after seeing the line up I reckon this could the most loyal casa amor in love island history ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Jacques WILL stray. If he has a chance at all with anyone hotter than Paige he'll be in there. Plus, he's shagged Paige now, it's getting dull.
He's had what he wanted out of her by shagging onto the next I'll be very surprised he dosent stray

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.