Love Island 2022 #18 What in the Ekin shoe are those wedges?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep here she is with Matty Cash, i think she is meant to turn Lucas eye but we all know his actual type is blondes
AFB9ADC0-55B6-40DC-B728-60F6672C2CCF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I am a born and bred Bedford girl. I've asked around and nobody I know knows that guy....so he isn't proflic here as I'd know someone who knew him 🤣

Reactions: 5
The girls going to Casa was such an anti climax. They knew well. I prefer when they have to sneak off

Reactions: 13
Yano I think it’s harder to find good looking boys/men for love island. They kind of have to be naturally good looking.

There are way more girls/women out there that are desperate for influencer fame and then if you get yourself some fake boobs, lip filler, bit of Botox and you’re alright applying your make-up, you can fake yourself pretty.
Agree with this. You only have to look at the before photos of Megan Barton Hanson to prove this

Reactions: 14
Them new girls are bleeping stunning 😳

I swear if Davides head turns I’ll go nuts
Thought Tasha was in love 🥴 getting abit too excited there love

Reactions: 23
Those new girls are sadly not threats for the current girls. duck.

Only ones I think are realistically potential threats are pink bikini bird and the blonde lass at the end. Not that the other girls aren’t pretty, just don’t think they’re striking enough to top the originals 😬
it’s not all about looks though?

Reactions: 1
I literally can not stand Paige. The ways she looks and treats Danica is so rude. She gives me bullying vibes

Reactions: 32
Ronan Keating's son talked the talk on his VT anyway, will have to see what's he like in the actual villa. My friend won VIP tickets to a Girls Aloud concert years ago and when we went to the lounge/VIP area before the concert Ronan Keating was there with Jack who was a child. Now look at him! Not a fan of Ronan Keating but in real life he actually is quite good looking...

Reactions: 4
Clearly they want the boys getting their head turned and have thrown six lads in for Danica to take her pick from lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.