Love Island 2022 #18 What in the Ekin shoe are those wedges?!

Who will stray in Casa?

• Gemma

Votes: 137 21.1%
  • Luca

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Indiyah

Votes: 12 1.8%
  • Dami

Votes: 74 11.4%
  • Ekin

Votes: 146 22.5%
  • Davide

Votes: 197 30.3%
  • Paige

Votes: 72 11.1%
  • Jacques

Votes: 392 60.3%
  • Tasha

Votes: 436 67.1%
  • Andrew

Votes: 55 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title @Easilyannoyed

Who is excited for the drama coming from Casa?!

You can select multiple people in the poll. People not in couples not included :)

02716723-5473-4FAF-945F-26D2C529F6F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we have a season 3 scenario where they dumped Jess and kept Dom in!!

Reactions: 11
Don't want to be negative Nancy but I'm not sure any of the "ogs" will stray in casa , hope I'm wrong though need to keep it interesting

Reactions: 17
Can we have a season 3 scenario where they dumped Jess and kept Dom in!!
That was one of those actual love matches, he left very soon after to be with her. Not much chance of that happening with this bunch of smug and mostly fake contestants.

Just thought don't the casa amor people sometimes spill the beans on what they've seen on TV beforehand is there any tit they can stir?

Reactions: 10
That was one of those actual love matches, he left very soon after to be with her. Not much chance of that happening with this bunch of smug and mostly fake contestants.
He didn't actually leave to be with her, he stayed till Casa and then didn't recouple incase he accidentally sent Montana home lmao, I know they are legit and together now but he really kept up that free holiday a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wanna watch tonight's episode but they still haven't added it to the hub!! Come on ITV 😭 !

Reactions: 3
I’m so happy trasha and Andrew are in the bottom. I’m worried if the boys send her home then Andrew will follow. So maybe they should send Andrew and see trasha for what she really is because there’s no way she’s following him. I kind of want them to stay together so she can stray in casa and come back to andrews sad little face at the fire pit and then they can do the tweet challenge where all the tweets are “***** is a raging bleep.” “***** is a game player.” “Oi ***** PLT don’t want you!” Etc etc. then she gets booted for being the most disliked islander. Too harsh??!!

Also would like a similar scenario for Paige and Jaques. I think it would be hilarious if he stuck it out and SHE strayed. He can be all “I changed for you!” And she can say some stupid TikTok phrase in an American accent and then they both get slated on the tweets challenge and then run out of the villa crying.

I can also see indiyah straying if there’s someone in there 100% for her. I think her and Dami are good pals and I like them together but I don’t sense a huge amount of knicker wetting lust from them.

Ekin won’t stray. She’s trying to build trust. Davide is on holiday. He’s not there for any drama. He might do a bit if Liam from last season but he’s going home for the quiet life.

… and breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I want them to keep andrew and tasha in .just to see if tasha strays in casa

Reactions: 6
Just saw this girl on tik tok!! Don’t know if it’s genuine but she looks like Gemma 😱

878C93BC-EDEF-42D4-9913-59D492CA9F2C.png

• Wow
Pisses me off when they get us to vote and then get villa to pick who stays!!!! duck off man!!! Get TASH OUT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did Jay and antigoni have a connection tonight? I don't think they did. I hope they pick her to go home as clearly tasha won't be voted out by the islanders. I really want Danica to have a chance on casa

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.