Love Island 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it's a cover of Cher's Believe.
giphy (72).gif

Do Davide and Ekin-Su believe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched last night’s episode and going by the posts on here I was expecting Tasha to be cringe or crap, but she was 🔥🔥…most of the girls were tbf. I mean I don’t love Tasha but I have to give her that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched last night’s episode and going by the posts on here I was expecting Tasha to be cringe or crap, but she was 🔥🔥…most of the girls were tbf. I mean I don’t love Tasha but I have to give her that.
Yeah people may not like her but she was HOT last night!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tasha is very confident. I believe she has a spoiled nasty trait to her aswel. As mentioned before, she got annoyed when another dancer came in, she got annoyed when another blonde came in. All for what? She’s been paired up with Andrew from the start but she’s tried her hardest to catch someone else’s eye, Luca, jay, jaques, Charlie. And then when approached about it, she somehow turns it all on Andrew and starts storming off in a huff?? The girl is fake. The show has partly chosen her to be on it because her being born deaf and having the cochlear implant, it brings a bit of diversity and inclusion. She knows full well she will get more modelling opportunities when shes out for being seen as diverse, the longer she stays, the more handies she gives Andrew, the more screen time she will get which is why she playing it safe with Andrew. Though if she continues to show this bad attitude it may backfire on her

He seems like a decent guy. Just dont think hes right for the show
He’s as dry as a digestive

I hope it’s not antigoni, I like her and she hasn’t really had a chance yet! I want her to stay and meet someone in casa.
I’m hoping she picks jay, after all Paige is going to pick Jaques

Reactions: 9
I expected Tasha to be amazing but I actually found her super cringey.

she looked like she was taking herself so seriously I think, she seemed so smug, like she was so sure she was gona blow it out of the water but just… didn’t. I guess there’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Danica was amazing because she can realllllly dance but also, she looked like she was having a laugh and wasn’t taking it all so seriously. She really did an amazing job of that, it was almost unfair to put her first!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One too many hair flips for me, I was surprised she didn’t break her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.