Love Island 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tasha thought she’d have the impact Rose had on Strictly but she’s not making any impact and Rose also came across a lovely girl.
Also maybe thought she’d have a bafta winning moment too

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched last night’s episode and going by the posts on here I was expecting Tasha to be cringe or crap, but she was 🔥🔥…most of the girls were tbf. I mean I don’t love Tasha but I have to give her that.
I mean the can all bust a move better than me, but I thought she was going to take out an eye or accidentally head butt someone with the amount her hair was flinging about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think so far for me the worst islanders for me are;

boys 1.Jaques 2. Luca 3. Davide
Girls 1. Tasha 2. Paige 3. Gemma

Reactions: 1
I can't believe I've gone off Paige! Her personality officially gives me the ick now.

Tbh I don't even know who I like anymore. I just tune in to see what sort of violence Ekin Su has chosen that day.
I was slowly going off her but all the head wobbling she did last night was the final nail in the coffin…full on ick. You can just tell she wants to burst into an American accent to go with the head wobble. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I de
Yeah but she’s not now? 😂 at what age is it acceptable then 20, 21? She’s an adult from 18, i don’t get all the pearl clutching 😂
I definitely think love island should be 21 plus for a lot of reasons.. Its not like there is a shortage of 21 plus contestants.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Paige is hiding a lot of her personality I think. She has to save face because she’s a paramedic, I firmly believe she’s holding back.

Reactions: 8
Paige is hiding a lot of her personality I think. She has to save face because she’s a paramedic, I firmly believe she’s holding back.
I am also Welsh. You can see she is definitely holding back 🤣 I'm from the valleys I've read similar comments earlier

Reactions: 5
She wasn’t tho. This time last year she was 18
She is in the same school Yr as my sister.. Not the same school.. But yes last Yr she was still in her private school in the final year. Full school uniform.. Pe kit the lot lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because this time last Yr she was a schoolgirl... Its bloody weird imo
People at 19 have children, go travel the world and lead very grown lives.

The age of consent is 16 just because you don’t like it is irrelevant. She constantly commented on like she is a minor

Reactions: 6
She is in the same school Yr as my sister.. Not the same school.. But yes last Yr she was still in her private school in the final year. Full school uniform.. Pe kit the lot lol.
Exactly like jacques likes her 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.