Love Island 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you make out any lyrics?

Yes, Jacques seems pretty immature so I don't think the age gap is that big a deal. (runs and hides😂)
I don’t think it’s a big deal either. I didn’t get the big outrage with Gemma and Davide age gap either… but then my husband and I have a 14 year age gap which has never bothered either of us! So mabye I’m just bias!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don’t speak too soon, she will be coupled with Andrew from tonight which will cause dramaaaa
oh god please I hope so.

fed up seeing Tasha behave like a baby and get pampered by the islanders because she cries about it. Ekin, Andrew, Dami all pander to her.

Luca’s one redeeming feature is that he saw right though it and didn’t pander to her tears and reluctantly gave her a hug. Though I expect it’s because a bullshitter recognises another bullshitter and he has zero patience for her because he’s pretty sexist.

it would be a much more interesting story arc if nice guy Andrew paired up with the neglected Danica.

At this point I don’t think many people like Tasha and aren’t going to root for her or any of her relationships. Unless she has a huge redeeming storyline, she’s just going to be villainised. Even if she stayed loyal in a casa situation, people would just attribute it to game playing on her part. She’s lost the show already IMO

Reactions: 13
Favourite boy/girl polls elsewhere:

Davide ahead by a country mile.
Ekin Su leads the girls, Antagione 2nd and Gemma 3rd.
Not one vote cast for Tasha and only a couple for Andrew .. he needs to split with her, Andrew if you can hear me it’ll only hurt for a minute .. 🤫

Sorry if I've missed it but this us the first I've heard about Tasha giving away half her money if she wins ? https://www.ohmymag.co.uk/entertain...s-to-a-deaf-charity-if-she-wins_art11960.html

Also Tashas dad's Facebook is interesting she is definitely his little princess
If she’s had media training she needs to sack her advisers .. 😳

Reactions: 6
She won't.

It really isn't difficult to see how this recoupling is going to play out - It's all about Casa Amor now
Who else is she going to choose though if she gets to pick before Tasha? Can’t see her picking Charlie or Jay and definitely not davide after the last recoupling.

Reactions: 2
Who else is she going to choose though if she gets to pick before Tasha? Can’t see her picking Charlie or Jay and definitely not davide after the last recoupling.
If only she knew she’s popular on social media and Tasha isn’t.
I know pipe dream .. unless 😉

Reactions: 5
Andrew deserves better. I think danica last night gave him the little confidence boost he needed to see other woman would want him. Danica did say when she arrived andrew was her usual type. Doubt she would choose him unless something quickly changes with Tasha today.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being Tasha’s parents seeing your daughter giving out hand jobs and what not on tele pretty much every night since the show started.
Agree with whoever said it’s a manipulation thing with her, what’s the male version of dickmatised, that’s what she’s doing with Andrew. Treat him like crap during the day, give him a handjob/blowie at night and it’s all good.

She is also nowhere near as attractive as she thinka she is, not in that villa at least.

Sorry but imagine being Andrew’s parents and seeing your son getting a handjob on tv.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like she's using the deafness for sympathy and like you say tactics. I noticed straight away she gathered everyone around to make the announcement about her implant and make a big deal about it. I wouldn't even have mentioned it like that and made a big deal over it. Deafness is not a green card to treat people like tit or be a crappy person

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.