Love Island 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a friend like Ekin to hype me up even if we’re being a little bit delusional, She’s the best one in the villa I don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Tasha when Danica raises Andrew's heart rate the most later to complete the storyline
1656447323521.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Gemma doesn’t need to tell Paige what kind of “man” Jacques is. He’s showing his ugly side all himself

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do we think the compatibility vote will be at the end of tonight’s episode seeing as there’s an extra 15 minutes?

Reactions: 9
I'm dying to see how Gem gets on, her reaction is same as i would have, "this is my worst nightmare!"

Reactions: 13
Tbf to Gemma if it was me I'd of gone mental no way does someone speak to me like it and get to walk away and get away with it but in a environment like that it's not really worth it

Reactions: 13
Ekin su & Davide to get back together and Ekin to have another secret encounter with another man days later 😈 sorry Davide, i love you but I love the drama more x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.