Love Island 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in the same school Yr as my sister.. Not the same school.. But yes last Yr she was still in her private school in the final year. Full school uniform.. Pe kit the lot lol.
It’s also a choice to stay on at school that long and not every school wears full school uniform

Reactions: 3
Nope she was in sixth form at a private school

It's not a choice any more and her school definitely wears school uniform
It actually is a choice, there is no legal requirement to stay at school. You can actually go to work.

Either way she ain’t a minor so get over it

Reactions: 1
It actually is a choice, there is no legal requirement to stay at school. You can actually go to work.

Either way she ain’t a minor so get over it
You have to stay in education until you are 18 now whether it be college, 6th form or an apprenticeship. Just gone through it with my daughter.

Reactions: 8
She wasn’t tho. This time last year she was 18
a lot of people are still in school at 18… I was among the oldest in my year and I turned 18 at the start of my last year in sixth form before I left for Uni.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.