Love Island 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha is in a couple, whether she remains loyal to Andrew in Casa is the storyline.

Danica has zero storylines and has made zero impact, she's going to break Lianas'(series 2) record for being the longest-serving bombshell not to make an impact.
Wash your mouth out! Liana, Adam and the snack-a-Jack was impactful tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like that Ekin puts Davide down a peg, I think he secretly likes that too because he thinks he can have any woman.

Reactions: 18
Ikenna answered a question on insta about luca and Gemma and said it's not like what you see on tv .he said there both constantly all over each other

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Tasha is in a couple, whether she remains loyal to Andrew in Casa is the storyline.

Danica has zero storylines and has made zero impact, she's going to break Lianas'(series 2) record for being the longest-serving bombshell not to make an impact.
zero impact?

did you SEE her dance?!

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't gemma be 17 not 16 ? .they started dating in summer 2020 .summer starts at like June time .so may 2020 she was 17 and he was 20

I can't believe I've gone off Paige! Her personality officially gives me the ick now.

Tbh I don't even know who I like anymore. I just tune in to see what sort of violence Ekin Su has chosen that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine being Tasha’s parents seeing your daughter giving out hand jobs and what not on tele pretty much every night since the show started.
based on what I’ve read (her dad defending her)

it reads as though they overcompensate and make excuses for her. She can do no wrong in their eyes. She will always be their vulnerable baby who needs help and protection, more so because she was born deaf.

I can understand why they are like that, but the reality is parenting like that produces the worst type of people; entitlement, lacking in empathy, manipulative, arrogant - as we can see play out in Tasha’s behaviour.

Reactions: 13

Clearly had a big impact on Andrew’s heart though

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Don’t speak too soon, she will be coupled with Andrew from tonight which will cause dramaaaa

based on what I’ve read (her dad defending her)

it reads as though they overcompensate and make excuses for her. She can do no wrong in their eyes. She will always be their vulnerable baby who needs help and protection, more so because she was born deaf.

I can understand why they are like that, but the reality is parenting like that produces the worst type of people; entitlement, lacking in empathy, manipulative, arrogant - as we can see play out in Tasha’s behaviour.
I was thinking the same and the way she storms off in a strop. She’s a spoilt brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.