Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought composite bonds! But my boyfriend's teeth are all perfectly straight and one length like that so I'm not too sure
They just look slightly too big for her mouth that's why I thought veneers rather than her natural teeth. Would composite bonds mean her natural teeth are still okay under there?

Reactions: 3

AshMay

VIP Member
I watched a tour of the new villa on YouTube. ITV invited influencers over for 24 hours some big UK influencer went over. And yer man showing them around the villa said they have concealed microphones in the bed area of each bed so they catch everything said.
Dread to think what other sounds those mics pick up from the bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I watched a tour of the new villa on YouTube. ITV invited influencers over for 24 hours some big UK influencer went over. And yer man showing them around the villa said they have concealed microphones in the bed area of each bed so they catch everything said.
I wondered about this. They don’t show the pool because they don’t wear mics but we hear their conversations in bed. What you’ve said makes sense

gallohseven

I hope they give Danica more airtime ffs it’s the least they can do for her given all the shit she’s had to put up with and she’s handled herself with good bloody grace. It can’t have felt nice to be treated with such hostility by Luca AND then been kissed and dismissed by Davide.
she seems like a lovely girl. the boys this year give me bad vibes.

I think it’s cold sore cream or the cold sore when it’s healing
what is worse? having excess spit or trying to move to paige with a cold sore

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Well I hope they are actually going to give the results of the heart rate challenge tonight? But going by the preview it doesn’t look like it 🙄

• Wow