Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is the heart rate tonight?!?!

- in USA and access is iffy but I'll figure it out for this.

Also, if they're not doing casa, when would that normally be and is that why they're doing the HR challenge sooner?
Apparently Casa is the 4th July which is around day 29, the same day as last year

Reactions: 2

Beth1980

VIP Member
Wonder how long it took them all to learn the script, only joking, but it is natural they would each take their own 'hearings' so each retell to others will be different. They are probably getting bored so anything is a drama.

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
I've listened to half of the latest My Pod on Paper yesterday, and whoever the guest presenter was on the show has planted some huge seeds in my mind about how much production is going into the 'drama' we are seeing at the moment.

It was the way Ekin walked STRAIGHT to Paige and Jacques after Dami said not to tell anyone, almost like the producers had told her to. Same with the Jay argument, when she was in the dressing room and suddenly decided what he said wasn't right!

Luca is actually in very dangerous territory right now as I think his clingyness is pushing Gemma away, when if he was his actual self like he was the first week they'd be a great couple. They're both on massively different pages, I think he'd live with her tomorrow with half the chance but Gemma is rightly being more cautious as it's only been three weeks. Jacques, I don't think he's clever enough to be this manipulator that everyone is making him out to be. My feeling is that he was jealous and this was him expressing it, Paige was always going to choose Jacques and I think again the producers had involvement making her talk to Jay instead of shutting it down immediately. Where else would we get a love triangle from?!

We definitely need some dumpings before Casa Amor! Danica and Charlie will be gone next, and I hope we get a new guy for Antigone. Really really hope as she's such a lovely person from the limited we've seen.
Agree with everything here. And when Paige went back into the hut (is that what they call it?) I thought the way she was talking was odd when she said something like that was me being forward definitely gave me the impression something had been going on.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I'm really sorry but I find Paige is so inspid, sweet and sickly !

All the weird head movements from side to side constantly, so annoying. It's like her head just floats around on her shoulders with the neck part not securely connected. Like those nodding toy dogs in the back of a car!!

And the all the facials she pulls is also so irritating.
Paige’s head bobbing about like a pigeon irrationally pisses me off 😂 i find her quite meh other than that

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I’m confused do they actually reveal whose heart rate was highest for who? Or are they just doing sexy lap dances lol