Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
So many good people in the show this year that you wouldn’t even notice Danica Antigone Andrew Tasha are barely on screen

Reactions: 3

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Ahhh lads off topic but you know the last year I was complaining about 🎵🎵 pillow talk pillow talk 🎵🎵 and this year I haven't seen it on Irish TV YET!!!
So just as I was reading this thread a bloody txt msg from Charlotte Tilbury came through lol 😆
Felt it was my duty to share 😘😘

Attachments

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Jacques really said “it was hard to manipulate Gemma, but it’s easy with Paige because she’s naive and gullible”
Did this honestly just happen?? My dodgy box isn’t working tonight!!! Fucking fuming! Looks like it’s so good already!

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Yeah ES has a highlight about her boob job on insta. Speaking of, she looks great but the other work on the clinic's page would not make me wanna go there....
In last nights episode Ekin Su's bikini top was riding up (maybe on purpose to show some bottom boob?) and you could clearly see her red scar running down from her nipple. ouch.

Reactions: 2

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Has anyone else heard this thing about old contestants going in at the Casa Amour stage? That would be interesting.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I can’t not watch tonight even though I’m going to actually drop dead watching the heart rate challenge. I’ve bought a box of biscuits from ikea to stress eat while it’s on!
Snack Update ....
I've went for strawberry shortcake flavour Haagen Dazs...never tried this flavour before so hoping its nice 😋😋😋

Olli1510

VIP Member
And I think that's the difference between Paige and Gemma when dealing with tantrums and shitty behaviors from the boys!
Gemma at least gave Luca a dressing down and showed him her boundary while Paige just smiled and be goody goody when inside she was hurt
I agree. I reckon he liked Gemma because she didn’t do what he wanted when he wanted it- I think he wants Paige to be like that so he can test/chase her as he clearly gets off on wanting what he can’t have

Rach88

VIP Member
I thought He was ok - I think he’s right to want to know where Gemma’s head is at as her reaction to it all was very OTT and she seemed to March around talking to everyone about it bar him. Ekin was clearly meddling but she walked right into it.

When is the next dumping? I was sure we’d get a vote tonight as I can hardly see Charlie, Danica and Antigoni all going to casa?
There's usually a dumping the Friday or the Sunday before casa