Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Jay is my favourite. I liked him from the beginning but was a bit put off with the way he went about things with Ekin Sue at the start. I can't believe Paige is letting him go for Jacques! Hopefully Jay finds someone and gets to stay.
My thoughts exactly! I think is Paige hadn’t been constantly all over jacques then Jay night e had a chance.

Reactions: 4

Laika1234

VIP Member
If Laura is on her way to the villa it must be for a significant dumping so I’m thinking tasha/Andrew in a least compatible couple twist?

• Wow

strawb

VIP Member
indiyah looking amazing, she really needs to get rid of the blond in her hair

also is tasha's costume a bad boss bitch?!

AshMay

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there was absolutely no need for Ekin to go and shit stir, 0.2 seconds after the harmless conversation took place. Gemma said he wasn’t far off, she neither confirmed or denied what he said. Yes, she should of told Luca right there and then but Ekin fabricated the truth to make drama for no reason 🐍
While she is a drama queen, the way it was done feels unnatural/scripted when she got up immediately, interrupted jax and page's 1-1 time esp when she doesn't get on with him anyway

Kas01980

VIP Member
ES giving me dieting advice there about enjoying my cake more if I don’t eat it for a few months..

I'd be there with you! Constantly crave anything sweet. I've got three M&S choc and hazelnut pots in the fridge, I've eaten one and having to restrain myself from going and woofing another 😫

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
Dami needs to stop entertaining these girls and focus on Indiyah. I like him and Indiyah but he seems to be right up the arse of everyone’s couple drama. No good will come of that.
Yeah thats true , he has to be the mediator for everyone