Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does ekin su's big mouth enter a room before her pls... if she dropped the tit stirring she'd be a lot more likeable. literally ran to luca's understudy with dami's assumptions of their relationship what was she expecting to happen?
it wasn’t Dami’s assumption though. It reads as though Gemma agreed and said she’d be open to getting to know someone else.

was Ekin Su stirring the pot? Maybe. But if it was anyone else they’d be credited with “being honest” and bringing it to Luca’s attention. Who ran to Davide to tell him that Ekin and Jay were meeting on the balcony and kissed? I might be remembering incorrectly but I thought it was Gemma and Paige? Whoever it was didn’t have anyone kicking off at them.

it looks as though Ekin basically gave Gemma a taste of her own medicine, but of course only Ekin Su will be demonised and called dramatic because of it, whereas Gemma etc.gets a pass

Reactions: 35
If Laura is on her way to the villa it must be for a significant dumping so I’m thinking tasha/Andrew in a least compatible couple twist?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was just getting a bowl of cereal ready for tonight and spotted my husband rustling up some beans on toast. Got really jealous so now I’m having a 2 course breakfast for my love island snacks. #fatisthenewfit #marriedanyway #sorryhusband #fuckstupidhashtags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hiya, that time again is it? 👋🏻

I have Walkers Max in jalapeño and cheese for my snack tonight 🤤 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eeeekkkk so excited to watch live with you guys tonight! Just had a mad panic trying to find the thread as didn’t realise the other one closed! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.