Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedRosed

VIP Member
Anyone else sick of their other halves coming out with “you’re not even watching this you’re on your phone” EXCUSE me… I’m severely multi tasking in this fast paced environment (AKA watching LI, reading every comment on here & trying to find suitable GIFs) I’m exhausted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

GossWhore

VIP Member
Why are Luca and Jacques walking together like conjoined twins. One of them needs to leave. I'm bored of this toxic bromance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Dami pretending his party trick is mind-reading as a way to voice his true opinions about the islanders is a genius move tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The heart rate challenge makes my fanny turn inside out with embarrassment.
I would fucking DIE if some lad in a shiny shirt teabagged me in front of the world. Nah mate.
Sober too no less. Dear god. The actual horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Just saw a Reddit comment about Gemma doing her heart rate challenge in a school girl outfit and Jacques remembering fond memories 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Imagine if davides heart rate rises most for ekin su!!! 😱

Or Gemma’s heart rate rises most for JACQUES 😱😱😱 the scenes!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hope Davide and Ekin win and Davide steals the money and is all ‘that’s what you get liiiierrrr acctreeeesss get de fuck out’

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MotherlyLove

How childish of jacques, getting in a strop because she didn’t come swimming straight away? Now being arsey towards her?????? ‘Why’s she’s walked off like that?’ Why the fuck would she sit with you while you’re being a hostile dickhead!

Reactions: 49

GossWhore

VIP Member
BUT YOU SAID IN THE BEACH HUT IF SOMEONE 100% YOUR TYPE CAME IN YOUR HEAD COULD TURN

SHUT UP GEMMA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Laika1234

VIP Member
Should Paige not just shut this down at this point? In fairness to Jay she is giving mixed messages.

Reactions: 45