Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
She could’ve just kept her mouth shut or gone straight to Luca 🤷🏻‍♀️ Over exaggerated.

Reactions: 2

JombleWomble

VIP Member
what are the case amour predictions...?

i think jacques could be swayed. i think paige may think this deep down too..so she could also be swayed to couple up with someone new.

i think gemma and luca will stay loyal..

ekin su could pair up with someone new.
charlies could pair up with someone new too.

antigooni will pair up with someone new.
davide will stay with antigoni i think //stay single

indiyah is less likely to pick someone new.
Dani could? (i LOVE indiyah so this makes me sad)

tasha will kiss someone but stay loyal to andrew
andrew will drive himself insane thinking about tasha and will recouple
I agree with most of this. I don't think Tasha will stray at all though. She knows people think she's flakey and leading Andrew on so she has a big point to prove to them all! I think she'll be the one moping around wearing his tshirt and using his deodorant.

I think Andrew might bring someone back from Casa though. Jacques, Luca and Dami will all be getting in his head about not being able to trust Tasha so he'll recouple to avoid feeling stupid if she does.

Gemma and Luca will stay loyal. Luca will be the one most excited to play that villa vs villa game though, and will absolutely love being able to kiss and suck toes of the new people whilst having an excuse that it was all the challenge. Basically he'll be this years Jake.

I'd love for Antigoni and Danica to meet great new guys and get lots of screen time being funny and fabulous. Or they should just give up, couple up, win the show as a friendship couple 😂

Reactions: 2