Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought composite bonds! But my boyfriend's teeth are all perfectly straight and one length like that so I'm not too sure
They just look slightly too big for her mouth that's why I thought veneers rather than her natural teeth. Would composite bonds mean her natural teeth are still okay under there?

Reactions: 3
I watched a tour of the new villa on YouTube. ITV invited influencers over for 24 hours some big UK influencer went over. And yer man showing them around the villa said they have concealed microphones in the bed area of each bed so they catch everything said.
I wondered about this. They don’t show the pool because they don’t wear mics but we hear their conversations in bed. What you’ve said makes sense

Anyone else get offended when other threads call us love island fans brain dead 😅 I actually like to think I'm pretty clever and I just like trash TV , I can be both 😅
I see it all the time on Facebook and Daily Mail comments. It just makes me laugh that they feel the need to constantly tell everyone how much they hate it when they could simply scroll past articles but nope, they HAVE to tell us 😂

Reactions: 17
I see it all the time on Facebook and Daily Mail comments. It just makes me laugh that they feel the need to constantly tell everyone how much they hate it when they could simply scroll past articles but nope, they HAVE to tell us 😂
I know haha , love island haters talk louder than the fans half the time

Reactions: 17
For a show that gets a lot of hate and criticism there’s a lot of long lasting relationships that have come from it

Reactions: 13
Nothing enrages me more than going to the DM comments for a good witch about a contestant and it's just people saying "who watches this" m8 get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s kinda old news but why didn’t they show Remi and Jacques when they argued?? From what Remi was saying on a podcast recently, they didn’t get along at all. I’m annoyed they don’t show the drama! 😅
They were probably scared that it would incite a race row. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They wear bikinis that are too small, most of them have cosmetically enhanced boobs so they just kind stay there- compressed like over stuffed sausages.
Yes Ekin’s scars were clearly visible at some point yesterday or night before. Not sexy.

Reactions: 6
I watched a tour of the new villa on YouTube. ITV invited influencers over for 24 hours some big UK influencer went over. And yer man showing them around the villa said they have concealed microphones in the bed area of each bed so they catch everything said.
Dread to think what other sounds those mics pick up from the bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I stand corrected we weren't called brain dead it was actually "empty skulls" 🧟‍♀️💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t not watch tonight even though I’m going to actually drop dead watching the heart rate challenge. I’ve bought a box of biscuits from ikea to stress eat while it’s on!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ngl it really looked like we could see her visibly getting the ick in real time when he said that
I saw a video on Tiktok earlier of this moment and all the comments were ‘omg she’s trying not to smile’ I was a bit like no, that’s her trying not to get completely weirded out 😂

I'm really sorry but I find Paige is so inspid, sweet and sickly !

All the weird head movements from side to side constantly, so annoying. It's like her head just floats around on her shoulders with the neck part not securely connected. Like those nodding toy dogs in the back of a car!!

And the all the facials she pulls is also so irritating.
she does annoy me as well. everyone always says ES and gemma look much older than their age but to me paige looks soooo much older. she is in true need of suncream. all i ever see when she is on screen is leathery skin! and for the love of god i wish she would part her hair in the middle instead of on side as all you can ever focus on is her receding hairline!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.