Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Tasha will only be LOVING this challenge- the girl has got serious confidence. I don't care what anyone says, you cannot be shy, sweet and innocent to apply for this show - Paige we don't buy the sweet act. And that baby voice 🙉 Still can't envision her as a paramedic..imagine her asking the casualty "Are you OK hen?"
Agree. And I think with Tasha’s figure & dancing skills she’ll raise the most heart rates tonight, her or Indiyah, who’s looking fiiiiiine - just my prediction 🤷🏻‍♀️😂.

Reactions: 9
I cringed watching the dancing in today's first look, I will be watching the episode tonight through my hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused do they actually reveal whose heart rate was highest for who? Or are they just doing sexy lap dances lol

Reactions: 1
SO - does every other woman apart from me have a sexy dance like 'in the bank' ready to go??

OR are this lot rehearsing as soon as they get the call that they contestants??

I just imagine me having to practise by dry humping my sofa and shouting 'HELLO BOoYyyZzzz' in a sexy fashion, in my homemade 'sexy snow white' costime ..and the cat watching from the doorway with a look of utter disgust on his furry little face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m confused do they actually reveal whose heart rate was highest for who? Or are they just doing sexy lap dances lol
Nah they reveal who’s was highest for who but it’s 100% set up lol, so was the lie detector test before they got rid. Very convenient that it’s always the scenario that would cause the most drama that ends up happening but i’m here for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen this about tonights ep?? Jacques bitching about Gemma a little bit

View attachment 1376702
Translation: Gemma (a literal 16 year old teenager) called me out on my tit and I didn’t like it.

Paige run for the hills for Christ’s sake. Can see why he goes for the younger ones can’t you. If he wasn’t conventionally attractive people would still be all over him calling him a nonce/groomer.

Reactions: 13
Yeah ES has a highlight about her boob job on insta. Speaking of, she looks great but the other work on the clinic's page would not make me wanna go there....
In last nights episode Ekin Su's bikini top was riding up (maybe on purpose to show some bottom boob?) and you could clearly see her red scar running down from her nipple. ouch.

Reactions: 2
I can’t not watch tonight even though I’m going to actually drop dead watching the heart rate challenge. I’ve bought a box of biscuits from ikea to stress eat while it’s on!
Snack Update ....
I've went for strawberry shortcake flavour Haagen Dazs...never tried this flavour before so hoping its nice 😋😋😋

Reactions: 2
Evenin' ladies.

Who is getting your heart racing tonight?

Screenshot_20220628-134051-01.jpeg

Jokes, fam. Jokes!

I'm not doing a Jacques.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
indiyah looking amazing, she really needs to get rid of the blond in her hair

also is tasha's costume a bad boss witch?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.