Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Banning my fella from watching tonight. He doesn’t need to see that whilst I’m sat here looking like some sort of exhausted pregnant pigeon. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Love that Danica got a decent outfit thank Christ !!! There’s been some shocking outfits and wigs in the past
Paige got the short straw with this wig 😂😂

But yesss hopefully Danica's time to shine! Antigone looks great too 🔥

Reactions: 8
I'm really sorry but I find Paige is so inspid, sweet and sickly !

All the weird head movements from side to side constantly, so annoying. It's like her head just floats around on her shoulders with the neck part not securely connected. Like those nodding toy dogs in the back of a car!!

And the all the facials she pulls is also so irritating.
She’s one of those try-hard girls that tries to act all cutesy and feminine to impress men 🫠 I could NEVER! 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Nah have they actually dressed up Ekin-Su in a wedding dress for the challenge? 😂😂

What is with these women wearing bikinis in a way that makes their underboob show though? Am I just old because to me that doesn't look nice, it looks uncomfortable and like their tops don't fit properly 😬

I hate this challenge. But I know others love it so I'll try not to moan too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah have they actually dressed up Ekin-Su in a wedding dress for the challenge? 😂😂

What is with these women wearing bikinis in a way that makes their underboob show though? Am I just old because to me that doesn't look nice, it looks uncomfortable and like their tops don't fit properly 😬
I’m not old & I think it looks ridiculous 😂😂 it just looks like their tops are too small

Reactions: 8
I'd say Tasha will only be LOVING this challenge- the girl has got serious confidence. I don't care what anyone says, you cannot be shy, sweet and innocent to apply for this show - Paige we don't buy the sweet act. And that baby voice 🙉 Still can't envision her as a paramedic..imagine her asking the casualty "Are you OK hen?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.