Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be so terrible at this challenge. I'd end up doing moves that look like when a dog has worms and drags its arse on the floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I find the heart beat challenge so cringey, although I did notice Tasha sucking someone’s finger who isn’t Andrew in the first look. I cannot warm to her at all. Her insecurity and need to be desired by all the boys shines through.

Reactions: 16
Nah have they actually dressed up Ekin-Su in a wedding dress for the challenge? 😂😂

What is with these women wearing bikinis in a way that makes their underboob show though? Am I just old because to me that doesn't look nice, it looks uncomfortable and like their tops don't fit properly 😬

I hate this challenge. But I know others love it so I'll try not to moan too much 😂
I am not old and I have quite big boobs and I HATE these bikinis! Agree that it looks so uncomfortable. I'd be so self concious they were always about to pop out!

Reactions: 6
They wear bikinis that are too small, most of them have cosmetically enhanced boobs so they just kind stay there- compressed like over stuffed sausages.

Reactions: 5
They wear bikinis that are too small, most of them have cosmetically enhanced boobs so they just kind stay there- compressed like over stuffed sausages.
100% - they don't have to worry at all cause they just don't move, they must have had nothing beforehand. Paige and ES have definitely had boob jobs.

Reactions: 5
Apparently Danica makes a play for Andrew I'm slightly here for it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh lads off topic but you know the last year I was complaining about 🎵🎵 pillow talk pillow talk 🎵🎵 and this year I haven't seen it on Irish TV YET!!!
So just as I was reading this thread a bloody txt msg from Charlotte Tilbury came through lol 😆
Felt it was my duty to share 😘😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Which thread calling us brain dead 🥊

Just like to comment that Luca’s “I’m obsessed wiv u” comment actually made me feel a lil bit sick. That’d make me run for the hills. Gemma needs to get her running shoes on!
"Things everyone loves but you hate"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't they have to put the mics on? They probably have a mic in the bed, but I presumed they are told to wear them.
I watched a tour of the new villa on YouTube. ITV invited influencers over for 24 hours some big UK influencer went over. And yer man showing them around the villa said they have concealed microphones in the bed area of each bed so they catch everything said.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
100% - they don't have to worry at all cause they just don't move, they must have had nothing beforehand. Paige and ES have definitely had boob jobs.
I'm pretty convinced Gemma has had her boobs done as well - does anyone agree?

But at 19 + the lip filler (and shagging a 20 year old when she was 16...) Michael Owen what you doing lad

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.