Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help Gemma if her heart is raised for anyone but Luca. šŸ™„ Also I think this is an opportunity to see if Luca is genuinely into this relationship with Gemma. It will be slightly suspicious if sheā€™s not top of his list.

The good thing about this heart rate challenge is that nobody can fake the outcome.

Remember when they used to have lie detector testing?! That really caused some blow ups IIRC.

Reactions: 7
loool you have to verify your age to watch the first look on youtube

also could breathing faster or laughing not sway the results?? like the way you're not meant to talk when getting your blood pressure taken?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else already dreading watching Charlie danceā€¦ Might have to gorge my eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
hi guys!!!
Im curious to see how Gemma gets on in the challenge as sheā€™s been a little ā€œreservedā€ so far!

Maybe not the right word but hope you know what I mean!

Reactions: 14
šŸ„ŗ I got my snacks ready only to find out that the Tw itch channel got copyrighted.

If anyone has any alternatives, could you please DM me? Thank you. ā¤

Paige. Dump jacques arse. If any man called me pathetic he would be in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did Jacques just call Paige pathetic???? Man just had a temper tantrum when Paige didn't want to play with him in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf donā€™t tell me Jacques shames one of the girls during the challenge šŸ¤® where did they find that bleep? All he needs is a club the knuckle-dragging prick šŸ˜…

Reactions: 9
Going off that preview iā€™m guessing maybe Jacques heart rate was raised by Gemma and Paige was maybe pissed?? Also Tasha needs to stfu iā€™m tired of her

Reactions: 9
OMG I knew it was just a matter of time before jacques showed his 239394 red flag! Imagine calling paige patheticā€¦.was she in the middle of the challenge too?!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else heard this thing about old contestants going in at the Casa Amour stage? That would be interesting.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.