Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
damn the girls are going innnnnnnnnn. whose going to be the girl or buy that's really awkward about it? i think antigoni or paige will be the awkward girl now i've seen that preview and charlie or luca will be the awkward boy.

Reactions: 13
damn the girls are going innnnnnnnnn. whose going to be the girl or buy that's really awkward about it? i think antigoni or paige will be the awkward girl now i've seen that preview and charlie or luca will be the awkward boy.
Yes agreed - I think Charlie will be stiffer than an MFI wardrobe and not in the good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just wanna say, I don't think Jay moved onto Paige because he thought she was popular. I think he's a sound enough guy, one of the few actual "men" in there, and I think after ES unnecessary fight with Amber and the girls he was just over it/her.
I think when he first walked in he was very taken with Paige but for some reason he didn't pick her for date... something she was surprised at at the time.

Reactions: 11
So many good people in the show this year that you wouldn’t even notice Danica Antigone Andrew Tasha are barely on screen

Reactions: 3
Don't they normally do the lapdance bit in the last week? When the couples are a lot more established.

I felt a bit sorry for Ekin last night as she only does what others do and always gets called a tit stirrer. Gemma did not tell luca exactly what dami said intentionally, especially the bit about him liking her more than she likes him. She really tried to play it down. She holds herself together very well for a 19 year old, but her maturity seems to be her only good quality.

I want Dami and Indyah to win. They are the nicest people actually looking for real love and not the prize money/plt deal. Second choice would be ekin and Davide for the jokes and drama, hope they make up and leave as a couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.