Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Tasha’s that girl that will just keep being horrible to her man in the hope he breaks up with her and she looks like the victim.

You know, like all bad bitches do

Reactions: 29
Tasha is full of shit. So. Full. Of. Shit.

Damiyah could win.

Excited for a bit of Gemma. I feel like she gives no fucks and will say it how she sees it.

Jaques was so sure he had Paige tucked up but then when he saw her getting on with Jay he shit himself and pulled out the big guns. #actrezzzz

wrEckin ball is giving me desperate

Davide… he wants to angry fuck her and then say, I am gift to you before leaving her 🤌

🫳🎤

• Haha

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Thing with Tasha is she has been after another option since the start. It never goes her way though so she goes to Andrew saying it will make them stronger. She doesn’t like him, just no one else has picked her so she is making do. Andrew looks like a wet wipe for putting up with it. It needs to just end. I can’t stand Luca but I don’t really get the issue with them telling her how it is. She is 100% using Andrew and she asked them to come over and explain so they did.

• Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Literally haven’t listened to a word of this date just refreshing the thread cause it’s more interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
The thing that gets me about Casa is there’s always those 1 or 2 people you see at the start and then you literally see nothing of them until they’re dumped
Don’t forget the annual “we’re going to take their men” girl when the only thing she’s taking is the first flight home

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Luca really doesn’t want to see any other couples thrive does he, always poking his nose in and trying to find an issue.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I can’t believe people can’t see what he is 🚩 this should be our next poll 🫣
when I saw that I KNEW there’d be two camps. 1. People who bought his bull and went goey over it and 2. The skeptics who think he’s playing a game. I fall into the latter group but younger (more naive) me would’ve fallen into the former.

I think the producers are basically setting up the following storylines;

1. Gemma and Luca as the solid couple set to win
2. Jacques and Paige: the laddy jock who gets in touch with his sweet sensitive side when he meets the nations sweetheart, Paige
3. Indiyah and Dami - friends to lovers trope
4. Davide and Ekin - enemies to lovers trope
5. Jay as the resident villain
6. Andrew as the nice guy who gets shafted by his pretty girlfriend but then (hopefully) finds a girl who treats him well
7. Danica, Charlie and Antigoni haven’t been in long enough to establish themselves and are very much supporting cast right now

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
The guy on Aftersun who said "Jacques likes beating Jay more he called him a little rugby player"

Very true. He just wants to win.

Reactions: 28

hehehe

VIP Member
Let's face it, Ekin Su made Davide. If not for her, he would be a nobody in the background like "Jacks".

• Heart

Pink-Sparkle

Paige is starting to get on my nerves. She’s been my favourite girl from the start but now I just feel like the sickly sweet act is fake. And she knows she wants to stick with Jacques but also wants Jay to keep wanting her.

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I've just realised I don't actually give a shit about any of the islanders 😬😬
I'm only watching so I can be part of this thread....because I have absolutely no life and in a bubble waiting to go for surgery so I don't go anywhere or do anything..how pathetic is that? 😒😒😒

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I have this feeling the producers are guarding what we see more than ever this year, it feels like things happen and it’s out of the blue when it’s obviously been going on for days. If that’s the case and theres more stuff, extend the episodes!

Jay has been what he thinks is very smart but I believe if it goes to public vote, he’ll be gone next. Fiat 500 Twitter aren’t happy the golden couple have been split because of him, and he’s definitely worked out Paige is most popular and used the exact same lines he did on Amber. It’s going to be his undoing. Paige and Jacques look unstoppable right now, and if he stays loyal at Casa Amor (which I genuinely believe he will) they’ll win it hands down.

Final thing is Tasha. She needs to leave Andrew. She hasn’t actually done anything wrong, she’s said she’s open to getting to know people and its the name of the game! They were forced together by the public at the start, so not necessarily each other’s type. But I really hope she sets Andrew free to find someone who will love that sweet and soppy guy - she wants a bad boy and that’s fine. But she needs to be honest.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I couldn’t care less about Paige and don’t understand all the love for her. Jacques is playing her like a harp and she’s so gullible she’s falling for everything he’s saying. If she gets her feelings hurt then more fool her I say.

• Heart

Secret-freckle

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but did anyone notice how they on Friday’s ep the boys were putting pressure on tasha to say whether or not she’d share a bed with Charlie, and when Andrew told dami and Luca that she’d said “I don’t know” they both went “ahhh fuck off”. Luca said that if it was him and gemma “100% one of them would be in the doghouse” and they acted like she was being disloyal just by sleeping in a bed with her couple. Then Paige slept in the bed with jay without any challenge or judgement or suggestion of the doghouse (that we saw) ??? I really don’t see much difference in the situations - paige hasn’t outright rejected jay either has she? Luca keep the same energy for your bestie’s girl please 😭 I’m really not tasha’s biggest fan but i think it’s a very unfair double standard, not to mention an entirely meaningless gesture because who cares who you sleep next to! Sleeping in your allocated bed next to someone is hardly the biggest betrayal 🙄

AshMay

VIP Member
Still need Ekin and Davide enemies to lovers, being cocky about getting the other back before realising they're mad about each other 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 27