Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I'm genuinely not sure how Ikenna made it onto the show. He seems very quiet and uncomfortable on Aftersun? It looks like both of them got a pretty accurate edit...

Reactions: 26

Rach472

Chatty Member
ES bro cracking me up. He reminds me of the french exchange student in the Inbetweeners 😆

• Haha

Palmyra.

Tasha is a Mayfair party girl she probably gets free entry and drinks from the promoters and probably has people up her ass telling her how pretty she is, not paying for a damn thing and getting loads of attention. Her ego is out of control and this will probably be a good and humbling experience for her.

immaturecow

Tasha is grating on me now. Why can’t she just be honest and say she’s not feeling it anymore? Why try and gas light the situation

Reactions: 25

Rach472

Chatty Member
I cant stop laughing at the screenshot posted of Whitless! She looks like a drunk Aunt at a wedding. Hair is terrible!

• Haha

cbingyd

imagine saying ‘this conversation stays here, don’t repeat it’ when you’re on TV wearing microphones……. Someone said WrEKIN Su and I am also here for it 😂 I’m starting to feel like she was put in and paid to be this problematic, I hope she never leaves

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t mind Gemma. She doesn’t seem as overly thrown in our face as she did in the start, she doesn’t seem to have done anything wrong and she looks as if she gives good advice to the girls. Her choice is men is a bit poor though 😆