Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I hate all this "I pull back when I'm scared" rubbish. No if you're a genuinely nice person, you treat other people genuinely nicely too. Don't blame you being a dick on "feelings". Such a pathetic excuse for being a wanker.

Reactions: 32

davidyay

Luca is giving me serious Jake from S7 vibes. But she's my guuuuuurfriend and meddling in people's relationships

• Haha
  • Heart

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Well I think this is the most boring episode to date. Come on, we want Davide and Ekin Su crawling on the terrace for a snog followed by a dramatic row while Davide wears two pairs of specs.

• Haha
  • Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Yeah Ekin-Su was definitely shit-stirring there but I.. have absolutely no fucks to give because I don’t like Gemma OR Luca. And if that’s Gemma’s idea of going off? It was seriously mild. That’s Ekin-Su told! 😂😂😂 I’d laugh in her face if she tried to apprehend me and was a whole 7+ years younger than me

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Davide and his continued spiteful little jibes at Ekin-Su is absolutely pathetic. I would like to see him go before the final, definitely. Hopefully the UK public (even Fiat500s) will be tired of him soon because he is the most conceited, stuck up man I’ve ever seen on TV, in real life or anywhere else!

Did you see him saying ‘I’m a celebrity now’?!

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
nah but tasha talking about how she’s a “bad bitch” and “sassy” tasha was the cringiest thing ever 😭
“i’ve lost myself” what was she on about??
you’re not that girl tasha, trust me you’re not that girl 💀 (if yk yk)
Also if you aren’t into Andrew that’s fine but stop trying to put it on him by saying you’ve lost yourself etc. he’s not responsible for how you act, he’s not changing you.

• Heart

gleevall

Chatty Member
NOT Tasha complaining “everyone’s focused on Andrew what about me” as if she wasn’t the one to start all of this off

lozza96

VIP Member
If luca and Gemma go on a date he's either going to say I love you or ask her to be his girlfriend

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Keera

VIP Member
If luca and Gemma go on a date he's either going to say I love you or ask her to be his girlfriend
I wish he would just say I love you because I can’t bear to see him say elephant juice one more time 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29