Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I want to believe what Jacques is saying but I just think it’s convenient that he’s saying it NOW when he’s threatened by Jay

Reactions: 43

stardust21

VIP Member
I can’t be assed w it being 4 couples from now for the next 5 weeks (D&I A&T L&G P&J) all the bombshells are being phased out already
I was so loving this years show but after today it’s the same conversation just a different part of the villa - feel like I watched Jay and Paige have the same convo 3 times tonight but in different clothing and lighting 😴
I am so sad they haven’t given Antigoni airtime. She honestly seems so nice and natural

• Sad
Reactions: 40

stardust21

VIP Member
This might be controversial but I think Paige is being more annoying then Tasha… she’s literally acting like she’s in a couple but yet still saying she wants to get to know Jay, when she clearly doesn’t….

• Heart
Reactions: 38

stardust21

VIP Member
I wish they would make the episodes 15 minutes longer and just bin off Unseen. I’d prefer to watch the clips in the time context and it would be nice to have funny bits in every episode. I never watch unseen as I find it a bit jarring in the “story line”

• Heart
Reactions: 38

stardust21

VIP Member
Tasha… stop. Just tell him you don’t fancy him. It’s okay. You don’t have to like him. It’s not a legal requirement.

Also: Jacques is a great example of toxic masculinity. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 36

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm at my volunteering rn and I'm overhearing 3 women in their 30s talking about Love Island and how nice and down to earth Luca is and isn't it lovely how he sells fish

50394m.jpg

Respectfully, NO

• Haha
  • Wow

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Woah, taken aback with Amber! Does she not realise she's on tv?! I think it was decent of Ikennah to say he's excited for Dami and Indyiah. Definitely the bigger person!

Unpopular opinion but I don’t blame Amber for being annoyed. She got a crappy edit and ultimately got booted so that dami/Indiyah could go ahead without any awkwardness.

Dami was trying to get with Indiyah while coupled with Amber. Indiyah was giving Amber advice on dami without mentioning he was pulling her for chats - it was sneaky and it’s an action that dami would be the first to pull up another islander for doing.
I think the way she’s reacted since coming out and tonight shows her edit was pretty accurate tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35