Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Gemma has the confidence of someone who has grown up with and been surrounded by wealth. The only time I’ve seen her behave her age is at the beginning when she made fun of Luca’s name and pretending she wasn’t into him when she was.

This is girl is used to being heard and seen. It’s not maturity it’s called being born rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Jaques is only wanting to stay with Paige as she’s a sure thing for him to stay in the villa longer to lad about with Luca and keep tabs with Gemma, while enjoying a holiday and getting publicity and screen time. Paige seems like a ditsy floozy who is all over Jaques and his lad banter, he won’t stick with her once they’re out, he seems a classic cheat.
if she wants something more she needs to hear towards jay

• Heart
Reactions: 34

80schic

I think it will be islanders decide who is least compatible and then there is a vote. I would be surprised is ES wasn’t more popular then Tasha with the public.

I’m surprised she was in the bottom at all tbh as she reminds me of Faye with her drama and last year the Facebook Huns absolutely adored Faye.
Much prefer ekin su over sly Tasha any day of the week. Ekin su might have put it about, but she's more transparent.

Andrew should realise if she was that into him she wouldn't be questioning their relationship. Tasha has a warped sense of entitlement. I get the feeling her family treat her like a princess and she is never "wrong".

• Heart
Reactions: 33

L00kform3

VIP Member
Why do people like Gemma and Luca so much? 🥴 I think they’re SO boring and awkward to watch when they’re on the screen. I don’t know what it is but Gemma doesn’t give him any eye contact and why is he obsessed with touching her constantly?

Last edited:

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I knew Paige and Jay weren't compatible when describing their "ideal Sunday". Paige talked of a big Sunday roast and lazing around in PJ's, while Jay mumbled something about CrossFit and granola 😴

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
In that case maybe Ekin Su should stop acting like she’s Gemma’s age and start acting like the grown woman she is, is she not embarrassed 😭 Bad times when a 19 year old is more mature and talks more sense than you…
Please what is this about Gemma being mature? She comes across to me as someone who has just grown up very privileged and wealthy. She’s isn’t mature, she’s just used to getting her own way.

• Heart