Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca and Gemma are getting a favourable edit simply because I’ve seen them on the screen together talking away from everyone way more times than anyone else. Even Andrew and Tasha never got as many of the random sections of them talking about rubbish as Luca and Gemma have.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They didn’t show anyone finding out which would lead me to think it was requested to production by Gemma that it not be made a big deal of. Regardless the public are still slating him so not sure how it helped him massively 🤷🏻‍♀️
because we’ve all seen through the bull and Remi confirmed it for us. That doesn’t negate the fact he gets a good edit - it just means even a good edit doesn’t work for him.

they do get a favourable edit though. They haven’t shown Luca finding out who Gemmas dad was - a huge edit in his favour because it disguises the fact he only approached her after he found out about that. That helps Luca massively and completely changes how the public perceive him and the relationship. Obviously I don’t know what else happens in the island but the show massively focused on Gemma and therefore, by extension, Luca.

like someone else has pointed out, sometimes the best edit isn’t to shove them down our throats but to keep them in the background. Luca and Gemma are both shown more in the little diary room for example, than the likes of Danica.
Where’s the proof that they’ve all been told who Gemma’s dad is? Is this just speculation or proven fact? Been out of the country last week so may have missed it I’m not sure..

Reactions: 1
Where’s the proof that they’ve all been told who Gemma’s dad is? Is this just speculation or proven fact? Been out of the country last week so may have missed it I’m not sure..
ikenna mentioned they found out about gemma's dad around day 2 or 3 in the villa on aftersun last night

Reactions: 17
She looks amazing in that outfit though. Instead off all that cheap polyester crap they had to wear in the villa.
I’m 99% sure that’s a Nadine Merabi jumpsuit. Defo didn’t get that on eBay 🤣. She does look incredible in it.

Reactions: 11
because we’ve all seen through the bull and Remi confirmed it for us. That doesn’t negate the fact he gets a good edit - it just means even a good edit doesn’t work for him.
I’ve no idea what Remi said as I’ve only heard about his comments on jacques but I think we’ll have to agree to disagree on what a good edit is 😂😂

I’m 99% sure that’s a Nadine Merabi jumpsuit. Defo didn’t get that on eBay 🤣. She does look incredible in it.
I think so too, but you can get a ton of Nadina Merabi jumpsuits on eBay. There are loads of gems on there!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I dont get why so many people love Jacques & Paige, all I see is Pacques 😍 its just no 😬 he is a weirdo 😌

Reactions: 11
Gemma and Luca are 100% going to win.Its weird they havent been in hideaway or had a date.Its weird shes showing no personality.Its weird how they showed her teasing about MO at the beginning to find out everyone knows.Weird weird weird. I like Indiya shes funny..notice how Jacques was the only one who didnt rush to see if she was ok when she was punched in the face by a gecko.

Reactions: 14
I dont get why so many people love Jacques & Paige, all I see is Pacques 😍 its just no 😬 he is a weirdo 😌
He is an attention seeking creepy git and game player. Alarm bells, red flags and sirens are blaring and waving. To be honest none of the 'boys', (they're hardly men) appear worth an effort this year.

Jay is potentially worse! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Would the public ever get behind someone who admitted being a game player, and maybe talked through their strategy?

Reactions: 3
You just know what Luca is plotting in his head the ‘I’m falling for you’ chat and the elaborate ‘will you be my girlfriend’ proposal 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
There’s only been 2 hideaway nights we’ve seen hasn’t there- tasha and Andrew and Paige and Jacques?

very quiet beauty salons this year so far.
Producers definitely have favourites.

Reactions: 3
Yep. Might skip that episode.

Hahah, I'll soon be skipping so much I'll watch it in 7 minutes, can't be bothered with the dates, ads, games and bed and wake up routine. Doesn't leave much and feels even less to watch for this year. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahah, I'll soon be skipping so much I'll watch it in 7 minutes, can't be bothered with the dates, ads, games and bed and wake up routine. Doesn't leave much and feels even less to watch for this year. 😂
I have found this year so much better than last year though. Drama has been funny and hasn’t made me feel awkward to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.