Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Charlie is just about as hilarious as wet cardboard. Can we just get Ekin Su into Casa amor please. This is painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mums84

VIP Member
Charlie should pick first and will pick Tasha. Dramas.
Then Jay can pick Paige DRAMA
Jacques can then pick Gemma for WAR

I dont think Jacques would, it would just be good TV.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
Danica’s face when Davide chose Antigonee. She has been dealt the shittest hand by the show. None of the guys are into her, none of them. It’s like they’ve taken against her because she picked Luca. She is the next girl out I think. Closely followed by Jay for the next boy out.

I see you producers, letting Gemma just literally exist in the Villa, away from the drama which automatically makes her more likeable. They’ve already have their finalists, guaranteed it will include
Gemma and Luca (unless the voting public wises up)

Louby_Lou

I’m fucking fed up of these programmes (it happens on Towie and MIC as well) featuring men running round treating women like chattel. They will go to one another first out of ‘respect’ to their fellow man to get the green light or give the go-ahead in order to start talking to or palm off women as if they are objects, informing the lucky woman whom it concerns, last. It is grim! And if I were Paige I would be feeling very grubby about it, too. Which is why I thought she was upset but couldn’t articulate why it left her with a bad taste in the mouth.
Completely agree, when Jaques was like 'I want her (Paige) to get to know him (Jay)' it sounded like he was pimping her out!

I agree with the other poster who noted how Jacques said he was surprised he cared about Paige crying! Like F-me so you have a fucking heart? Give the boy a cookie, he's not a complete psychopath! He's an appalling human being - takes any opportunity to rag on Ekin even though it has nothing to do with him (you can see he doesn't like that she stands up to him), struts around like cock of the walk with Luca in tow like a little Jack Russell, trying to keep all the women in line.

If this is how he behaves when he's being filmed for national TV, I'd hate to see his behaviour in private.

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'm wifed off now 😆 but spent way too long on the 'I'm not good enough bus' and meeting cocky assholes. Nothing is better than being free from your own neg thoughts. It's definitely an age thing, I'd hate to be back in my 20s, maturing like good 🧀 + 🍷 is 👌
It was my final relationship in 2020 that did me in. Absolute gaslighting psychopath narcissist. Nearly lost my own sanity and the year after I left him that was the darkest of my life as I can never forget his words. But I'm better and stronger than I've ever been now. But no one is allowed in. It's literally just me, new town, no friends etc. Partly why my radar goes off with Luca's behaviour

• Heart
  • Sad

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
i don’t know how ppl like him, he’s too much of a “lad”
looks like he just discovered sympathy in yesterdays episode when paige was crying
I agree! But the scene where paige was crying and he was comforting her seemed so fake for me. It’s like he knew to say the right things “you can talk to me about anything”, “no you’re not okay” etc. because he knew the cameras were on him. He said so himself he didn’t think he would actually care if Paige cried

• Wow

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Hahahah Tasha is fuuuuuming. The lads have all sussed you out that’s why their shaking their heads hun!!

Reactions: 24

lovethetea

i really hope he gets exposed for something, i actually can’t stand him…everyone was hating before when they found out he was 20 dating a 16 year old but now it’s okay because he cared about paige crying
i don’t know how he’s getting aired as a nice person when every single person I know who knows him too also has nothing nice to say

he’s one of those boys who thinks he’s a proper joker but is just awful to and about people for laughs

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think some people would have been shocked at old school Love Island if they're complaining about the Hideaway. There would be full on romping and duvet action on show in the early series!
Emma and Terry comes to mind 🙈 not even under the duvet!

• Haha