Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
So Jacques and Lucas are giving Paige and Gemma massages. But spent most of the time smiling at eachother and giggling.

Their relationship is weird AF. Won't be suprised if they move in with eachother and start fucking. Very very strange behaviour
That is so funny ^^ 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
i think he's too small for her ngl, there didn't seem to be any chemistry when they had a chat when he came in but maybe it was bc he was so focused on gemma?
What i meant was... he might have no option. Depending on the order they get to pick. Nobody, bar Charlie, is going to pick ES over another girl. And it looks like Charlie is going to get Tasha.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
If I was Andrew I would steal Tasha’s earpiece and hide it from her the cheating cow! Andrew is a lovely looking fella so she must be blind too! I don’t care I said what I said! it’s really not on what she’s doing to him
Savage!!! Well we predicted hes defo more into her than she him. But i reckon the producers may have had a hand in all this.(smart i know)

Marilyn345

VIP Member
An aside : it looks to me like poor Jay has come out in a large and horrible cold sore on his lower lip. Eeewww. Poor guy.
I used suffer with these for years. They are painful , and make you fell like a leper. I'm sure fellow-sufferers can identify with that.
They also affect your desire to kiss/kissability!
There’s medication for this, if you apply it as soon as you feel a tingle around your mouth it should stop the sore developing (this is a virus of the herpes family). I won’t name the medication as you say you ‘used’ to suffer with these. Anyone who does get them just ask in the pharmacy, it is an over the counter med.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I was so tied up tattling last night I missed an important part…did ES call Charlie ugly?? I need to know her exact words before I watch tonight’s episode 🐍
Am I the only one who doesn’t want davide and Ekin back together
no I’m with you, he’s way too good for her

GossWhore

VIP Member
Jay: I've got no loyalties to anyone..... no you. Yeah"

Paige if you end up in the bottom Jay's a goner

Rach88

VIP Member
To be fair I think it was always intended for the single islanders to stay. Dom only left in S3 because he had expressed that he was only interested in Jess who was at home.
I still think that the if you came back single from casa amor thing was to let Dom go home 😂

It's equal numbers so I guess recoupling tonight and there will be another vote someone go home Sunday? Or when do you think next dumping will be? Apparently Casa Amor starts 4th of July 🥳

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Really Ekin Sue?! Was it ok when Davide wanted to get to know Danica??? (Was it Danica who split them up?? Can’t remember now!)