Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’ve been on the receiving end, both mentally and physically. My point is I feel slightly uncomfortable with dangerous words being thrown about when there’s not real evidence to back it up. Being a cunt to women is obviously not ok but I hate this whole “girls support girls” thing. Why should I support another girl just because they are female, not even talking in love island context here but more just in general. If a girls a cunt i’m not gonna back her, simple as that. Of course it’s horrible that people in the villa are making digs at Ekin Su but it’s very telling that not one person backs her, there’s clearly stuff that has happened off screen that’s made the entire villa dislike her. She did say when she entered that she wasn’t interested in seasonal girlfriends and now she’s moaning that no one has her back, you can’t have it both ways 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sis if I was responding to you, I would’ve quoted your post or @ you. 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3

sellyoursoulforinsta

Ive seen more posts/memes praising ekin sue being a great bombshell and making the series more enjoyable than ive seen negative stuff? So what if luca/jax are being pricks, they dont represent everyone and to the viewer at home they look like pricks…all in all theres an overwhelming reaction to ES and she will be coming out to loads of publicity and she will make a mint…she knows what shes doing and luca/jax are mere flys for her to shoe away on her path to reality tv success….

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I was so tied up tattling last night I missed an important part…did ES call Charlie ugly?? I need to know her exact words before I watch tonight’s episode 🐍

• Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I wish Jacques would have acted more kindly when he was left with Danica, the faces he pulled weren’t it. I feel really bad for her
I don’t know whether it was a bit of a face towards Davide maybe too though, expecting him to pick Danica….

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i think charlie will pick tasha and it might be andrew and antigoni / ekin su / danica. saying that though i doubt jay will take a risk with picking paige bc she'll probs go back to jacques and dump him next week. if he sticks with ekin su and they both find someone else it'll make him look a lot more amicable

iieee

VIP Member
Ekin "open all hours" Su really thinks Charlie is gonna choose her. Can't wait to see her face

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Danica too but I think she’s like an Afia - perhaps not as good looking as the others and her personality isn’t standing out. She’s not a girl’s girl, nor a man-eating preying mantis so isn’t going to make an impression.

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I still think that the if you came back single from casa amor thing was to let Dom go home 😂
Makes better tv tho! Imagine the scenes if they did it this year!
could be our way of getting rid of luca, Jacques and Jay all in one episode 😏